The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

saswat23

Human Spambot
Redmi is tending to heat very fast. I am just using it normally with wifi on and just checking out the phone, with no apps (after unpacking) installed, but still the portion below the cam was getting abnormally hot.

I too faced the same issue while using my friend's Redmi 1S. I am not sure whether a back cover would help or would add to the heat.

dud3rulz

A Silent Guardian
i am supposed to recieve mine today but delivery guy didn't show up. now the tracking is saying i didn't respond..wtf. i ll get mine tomorrow r8 ?

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
MIUI India ? View topic - [Guide] [PC Software] Mi Phone Manager (English) with V2.1.8251

Mi Phone Manager (English) with V2.1.8251 - App - MIUI Official Community

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys, l'm facing signal loss issues sometime in my Mi3. Using Aircel in Kolkata.
Try selection either 3g only or 2g only might help

i am supposed to recieve mine today but delivery guy didn't show up. now the tracking is saying i didn't respond..wtf. i ll get mine tomorrow r8 ?
Call them up,customer care ,and make sure its delivered

Seller warranty meh
And 28k that's high !!,not worth it

tkin

Back to school!!
Mi10400 order canceled,SMS by Flipkart. Reason , seller doesn't know when it will be back in stock!
You can get it from here: Original Xiaomi Brand Power Bank 10400mAh Power Bank Spark Pink With Free TPU | eBay

They have excellent overall reviews, specially for this particular item, and some person in another forum had bought from them and they had provided excellent support afterwards. I just ordered one for myself, added a 6% off coupon to get it @1600/- which is a good price considering I also get a free TPU Case with it.

Flipkart just lost one sell and one potential flipkart first customer.

Will anyone of the mi3 owner tell if "splay" launcher works on their mi3.
Playstore link *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.els.splay&hl=en

It crashes on mine after touching on agree, tried every version out there.
Am i missing any setting.

After using Redmi 1s for 2 days I found these bugs and cons in miui

1. If we apply live wallpaper and use camera and take some picture and press home button homescree background blackout.

2. Music stop playing sometimes when used other apps then have to play again.

3. Ram management shitty but can be solved by rooting.

4. Unable to move to sd card but again solved by rooting and then using foldermount software to move app data to sd card.

5. Camera app crash multiple times not after root.

6. Battery life is good if used for light user not for heavy user.

7. Heat up when play games.

Still exploring the device so will update if I find out glitches or bugs.

Guys check your redmi 1s for these bugs and tell me because if I'm the only one then I will exchange it from flipkart.

Do reply and this mobile worth it even with these bugs lets hope xiaomi fix these in next update.

setanjan123

In the zone
So guys any idea when redmi note is launching? What do you think, will they keep the price 10k or reduce it as they did with the other two phones. Personally I would say the price is perfect at 10k.

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION], thanks. I'll wait for a week or two if its still not in stock with WS will look at eBay.
That'd be a good idea. I wanted to wait as well, but I have a trip coming up on 29th Sep and I need the power bank before then. If fk ever stocks one I might get one more anyway.

setanjan123

In the zone
I bought the 1s already so waiting for the note just to see the launch price. I hope the price difference between the two phones is reasonable so that us redmi 1s buyers don't suffer from buyers remorse :lol

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
installed miui 37 now pics to external card is solved, I have rooted the phone but not able to choose custom ringtone. As far as heating issues I am not facing any I downloaded whole miui 37 zip through phone and it didn't get even warm have to check with games.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Accessories Suggestion for RED Mi 1S which are readily available here

1. Quality non slippery Back Cases which will keep the phone cool &
2. Matte Anti Glare Screen Guards .

Had checked flipkart but did not like any of the available stock & I cannot wait to get it from Aliexpress this time.

Top Bottom