The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

KayKashyap

Journeyman
redmi 1s is a really great device!! way too good processor & camera for sucha price.

The only downgrade is Ram managment.. the miui takes up a lot of ram.. 60% and this causes a slight lag,heat.. other than that.. the mobile outshines.. :-D

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
does anyone know what exactly those 3 parameters do ??? explanation in layman's term would be great...... there are 3 options: center weighted, spot metering and frame average..... oh these technical jargon :(

Metering is one of the most important factor of photography. To me metering is how I control light. read this explained in layman terms.Which is best? Spot, Center Weight, or Matrix metering? - Digital Photo Secrets

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I already got it yesterday!
Charged 100% in 5.5 hrs with ipad mini's charger...

is it safe to use with lumia 520? does it provide 1A output or 2A only? or is Mi 5200 mAh fine? any idea? 520's battery rated amperage is only 0.75A.:(

Mi 5200 mAh Power Bank at rs 799 and nokia dc-16 2200mah at rs939. little worried what to choose!

amjath

Human Spambot
is it safe to use with lumia 520? does it provide 1A output or 2A only? or is Mi 5200 mAh fine? any idea? 520's battery rated amperage is only 0.75A.:(

Mi 5200 mAh Power Bank at rs 799 and nokia dc-16 2200mah at rs939. little worried what to choose!

if you charge your phone with high ampere rating charger [ex:2A] but your phone has low ampere rating [Ex:1A] then phone will take what it deserve to take. So iits safe for the phone as well as battery

- - - Updated - - -

received my phone bank as well as piston 2 surprisingly i got the gold one [hope its the IF design] pics here
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-756.html#post2155775

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if you charge your phone with high ampere rating charger [ex:2A] but your phone has low ampere rating [Ex:1A] then phone will take what it deserve to take. So iits safe for the phone as well as battery
Ok. thanks. will be ordering 5200mah one soon. the other is OOS.

received my phone bank as well as piston 2 surprisingly i got the gold one [hope its the IF design] pics here
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-756.html#post2155775

nice :)

amjath

Human Spambot
I charged my powerbank to 100 when I tried to charge my Phone [Galaxy s2] it is not charging. Tried the stock powerbank cable as well as my s2 data cable. Have to try my powerbank with other device or other powerbank[bought for my friend didnt open completely yet] to my device.
Any guess what is the issue is it DOA?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^ [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] It happens initially. Happened with me too. Switch it off and Switch the Power Bank on.

- - - Updated - - -

Pistons on Sale now again on Flipkart. Buy before it disappears!

amjath

Human Spambot
^^ [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] It happens initially. Happened with me too. Switch it off and Switch the Power Bank on.

- - - Updated - - -

Pistons on Sale now again on Flipkart. Buy before it disappears!

switch off and switch on is same right, like one short press or long press anything like that. I dont see anything like that in manual

amjath

Human Spambot
in depth reviews of Piston ??? anyone ?

I might do a review tomorrow, but not audiophile type of review

Update on powerbank: its charging my phone, what happened is i didn't inserted the usb fully :p

One question: How to turn off the powerbank. just pull the plug??

kaz

right here
I might do a review tomorrow, but not audiophile type of review

Update on powerbank: its charging my phone, what happened is i didn't inserted the usb fully :p

One question: How to turn off the powerbank. just pull the plug??

may be press and hold on the power button....

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
It turns off automatically if there's no activity. The LEDs will do long blink and switch off. Since I bought the imported one with all instruction in Chinese had a hard time!

Will do a small review of the Pistons once I recieve them.

amjath

Human Spambot
It turns off automatically if there's no activity. The LEDs will do long blink and switch off. Since I bought the imported one with all instruction in Chinese had a hard time!

Will do a small review of the Pistons once I recieve them.

I have a english user manual, they have mentioned how led's blinking on charging and discgarging but nothing mentioned about auto power off

Thanks [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] [MENTION=136576]Scorrel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] for helping

Top Bottom