The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Good, You just spoiled years of hardwork behind designing the phone!:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, get redmi first! (if you can, as flipkart is not willing to do so)
As google is going to provide full software, hardware manufacturers too have to meet some standards.

TPU case for Mi Powerbank!
How will it affect my phone design?

--------------------

That's what I said to OP!
If he can root 1s a perfect go!

Or for regular use go with Moto E!

Last edited:
Im inclined towards the RedMI just because of a lot better Screen and Camera. Also rooting is not going to void warranty.
And i also liked the design, much better than Moto E IMO, but moto E's stock android is also attracting me.
Im confused.

kevz22

crazy techie
Dropped my Mi3 on a vitrified tile floor. The phone fell flat on its screen with no screen protector or case. No damage whatsoever. B|

Dropped my Mi3 on a vitrified tile floor. The phone fell flat on its screen with no screen protector or case. No damage whatsoever. B|
Don't try is more than once :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guyz i am not able to arrange 6k for Xiaomi right now, so if im lucky enough to get Redmi into my cart do i have to order straight away and pay for it ? or i can order is for delivery whenever i want and pay COD ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Don't try is more than once :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guyz i am not able to arrange 6k for Xiaomi right now, so if im lucky enough to get Redmi into my cart do i have to order straight away and pay for it ? or i can order is for delivery whenever i want and pay COD ?

delivery date for my order on 2nd Sept is 16th sept. :(
One can surely arrange 6k between that period for COD.
also you can pay till 11:59 PM on 10th if ordered successfully at 2 PM on 9th

delivery date for my order on 2nd Sept is 16th sept. :(
One can surely arrange 6k between that period for COD.
also you can pay till 11:59 PM on 10th if ordered successfully at 2 PM on 9th
But i have a cheque dated 20th so i cant pay that easily. Do i have to pay for the unit as soon as i put it to cart? or i can avial COD option on 15 th and then pay ?

tkin

Back to school!!
I mean ill add the phone i cart at the time of sale i.e. 9th sept and then order it for COD on 15-17spet. is it possible ?
Adding to cart does not mean purchase, you'll have to click purchase from cart to get it. But be sure adding to cart does not guarantee its availability at the time of purchase later. Else a lot of us would have kept Mi3 or Redmi in our cart for months.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
dont know how its going to perform, one of my co worker has Mi3, and so far its good,

had already wasted money on xolo q700, which died withing 6 months,

anyone got their phone yet, please put some words here

Well, ill try and have this product on 9th and if im able to get it on my cart, ill try to get Hold of money, if not then god knows.
Well, will there be any other sale for the RedMi 1s after 9th sept ?

amjath

Human Spambot
My review on Piston 2 is up
*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/186833-mi-ear-headset-piston-design-v2-review.html

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Successfully sold off a spare Xolo Q1000 Opus @ 6k so now I'm trying to gets Redmi 1S. Any tips?? Is flipkart app useful?

Is it ok if I try to book from one single account from different locations. I'll be outdoors so will be on Flipkart APP & my sis in law will try from her off. PC.

please share your experiences. Timing of Flash sale is bit odd. :(

Top Bottom