The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Innocent Lies

Broken In
It's not overheating that much for me. (other phones I've used in the past heat up to similar amounts without crashing.)
Haven't yet upgraded to 41 version. Is it better? Which performance enhancer would you suggest?

Also I have a buttload of apps which I dont need both from Google and from MI, can I remove them? Does using a them make everything slower?
Pls help guys.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
We've added your Redmi 1S to the Cart. You have till 2:30 PM , Today to make your payment.
Redmi 1S comes with a complimentary screen protector and a micro SIM card adapter. :lol:

setanjan123

In the zone
It's not overheating that much for me. (other phones I've used in the past heat up to similar amounts without crashing.)
Haven't yet upgraded to 41 version. Is it better? Which performance enhancer would you suggest?

Also I have a buttload of apps which I dont need both from Google and from MI, can I remove them? Does using a them make everything slower?
Pls help guys.
Overheating isn't that much. But the camera app crashes when the phone is too hot. Dunno about hd games but the games I played run fine. The update should help . It has fixed the app crashing issue iirc . As for enhancer, I use an app called clean master. It's a maintenance suite with ram booster, junk file cleaner etc. It has a built-in game booster. There are many game boosters on play store. Most of them work the same way. Try any one

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
lol yeah was trying to get it for another friend ..used his account ,but dayum...no luck :/ OOS within microseconds

kaz

right here
Actually needed two..Had 4 browsers up...One account in 3browsers and one account in one browser....The later succeeded...

solanky

Broken In
Today I am able to get one more for my friend. :mrgreen: Used ButHatke extension in Chrome. I have got mine in 16th sale already.

One other friend who was sitting besides me also got one today without any extension.

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys I was wondering, is redmi 1s really the phone with the best specs in this price range right now? I am talking only about the SoC. The zenphone 4 a400cg with its dual core Intel doesn't seem much weaker, and it has a better gpu, the powervr sgx 544mp2. Redmi has a better screen, better camera and otg. Can someone tell me the benchmarks of redmi 1s vs zenphone 4. Thanks

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I wonder how Xiaomi gets their numbers, today the claim is it was sold out in 13.6 seconds
For me it didn't even take that much to show OOS

_prabhat

Journeyman
flipkart.com/mi says "Also, we have fabulous surprise awaiting you next week"

No Redmi sale next week, it's on 14th October. So what are they going to sell next week. MI3 ? Or Redmi Note ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom