The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

saifi2649

Broken In
First I downloaded V41 and then they showed me new update available v43 lol but it took me only 5 minutes around to download both updates on a 30 mbps connection

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
well its working now through the second link u gave............

- - - Updated - - -

btw when is redmi getting miui 6

also i noticed today in morning the phone was heating up on its own , no apps open nothing, i restarted the phone it started to cool down ..............

I tried this guide [GUIDE][Xiaomi Redmi 1S] Solve heating issues, Ram Issues and Battery Problems - Redmi 1S - MIUI Official Forum a few days back and so far no heating issues even after heavy browsing/wifietc. I'm also getting around 350MB free ram after clearing the ram.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys i just noticed that mi phone mangaer on pc app is sending huge amount of data at an ubelievably high speed from my pc to outside , usually my upload speed doesn't exceed 50 KBps its now arnd 110 KBps ul, what to do any insights plz tell asap.............

- - - Updated - - -

i have exited the app and paused the cancelled the update due to this.............

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
The FM Radio quality is very good in Redmi and we don't need headphone if the signal strength is sufficiently high. However the FM recording feature produces crappy sounding files.

Top Bottom