The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

[MAIN CM11 thread] CyanogenMod 11 (Kitkat 4.4.4) Redmi 1S Build R3 [20/09/14] - Redmi 1S - MIUI Official Community

anybody tried CM11 on their Redmi 1s?

saifi2649

Broken In
Heat is normal as i wont play any game just facebook whatsapp and chrome . Cm11 is good in multitasking as compare to miui. In miui I was feeling lag most of the time but cm11 is good in multitasking. Facebook is force closing in cm11 not sure why but only 1 or 2 times in a day.

amjath

Human Spambot
*www.facebook.com/MiIndiaOfficial/p...727/1535922056622360/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Free micro sim card tray from xiaomi for MI3 users , i dont get what the point is , but heck its free so applied :p

SIM card tray seriously?

Last edited:

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Looking for unused or sealed pack Redmi for a friend of mine at normal rate and shipping charge.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
hey guys recieved my redmi today but the problem is the support software that came shpped with phone is in chinese?? any guide for that??

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
hey guys recieved my redmi today but the problem is the support software that came shpped with phone is in chinese?? any guide for that??

Update it OTA or download the ROM for india from the website and flash it in the fone itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes here is the link for Free Sim Card Tray for your Mi3.

Here is the link : Mi India

Thanks Xiaomi ! :-o

its already posted 2 times :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for unused or sealed pack Redmi for a friend of mine at normal rate and shipping charge.

you are way too late bro... we got 4 hours grace period to buy the Redmi 1s yesterday.. mostly are already shipped to the needy ones... so u need to wait till next week till me or someone here buys it again....

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Update it OTA or download the ROM for india from the website and flash it in the fone itself.

how?? i am talking about pc software tried some english patched didn't work............

Also a query regarding phone how much ram is left when no app is running and

does it support gsm 3g cause i can't seem to change the network mode to 3g only..............

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
You will be able to find the required files to change the language to English from miui official forum
And did you put your sim in slot marked wcdma? Thats the 3g sim slot

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
how?? i am talking about pc software tried some english patched didn't work............

Also a query regarding phone how much ram is left when no app is running and

does it support gsm 3g cause i can't seem to change the network mode to 3g only..............

1. Do you want MI PC suite Software in English? - Redmi 1S - MIUI Official Forum

2. Around 250-300MB

3. Sim 1 supports 3g. Settings > Mobile networks > sim 1 > mobile network settings > 3g preferred.

Innocent Lies

Broken In
I'm unable to transfer files to my phone? (like I can with normal android ones)
Unable to paste anything when I connect it to my comp with USB. WTF is this ****?

Is there any way to do that?
Is CM similar to stock android? I really don't like this MIUI BS.

KayKashyap

Journeyman
wait for thew new update with most problems fixed for 1S,with ram optimization at max priority.

after that update, miui will have 200+ free ram even with multitasking. :twisted:

Top Bottom