The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
Anyone buying this?
Not sure, I suggested this to a dozen friends who have a 20k budget for a new phone, yet while they are open for Moto and even LG(after seeing my G2), almost all of them jumped away as soon as I suggested this. Seemingly high performance mobile at an absolutely low price that too only from online vendor with no words on service center does not bode well with overly cautious Indians.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
#OT
I'm using custom rom :/ but not that satisfied :| Camera quality is even worse now, bugs like un responsive screen,power button not working still exist

Yes, it is a crappy phone. But Cyanogenmod along with ThunderZap 4.6 kernel, and SGS Touchscreen Booster app can make a little difference...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I badly want to change my mobile I cant use this crap xperia L anymore :( But my parents wont allow

Too much experiment :talk2hand:

Amazing :) Removed charger yesterday at 7 AM, From 8 am till yesterday 4 PM Was in standby(battery came down from 96 to 93%) then used it little(whatsapp,music for like 30 mins,little browsing) and at night was left with like 74% morning it was 71% and then again 8 hour stand by and then it was 68% and now its 40%(Downloaded 2 games of 200mb + over wifi),whatsapp etc
Best battery backup of xperia L still date

Xperia L has a bright future ahead

I din't find the touch bad at all :eek:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
im planning to buy it ..hopefully there isnt much rush tomorrow and iam able to book it..im glad its flipkart ...they have delivery to my place..
hoping to get my hands on it soon..

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Xiaomi Service center list

*images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/xiaomi-india-service-center-list.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
not broken the address and phone numbers have been hidden i think but you can easily see how many centers will be there and in which cities

Ah now its proper :|
I'm sorry looks like it was a fault of airtel for not loading the image

- - - Updated - - -

Disappointed that they have service centers in smaller city's like faridabad and not Mangalore

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Ah now its proper :|
I'm sorry looks like it was a fault of airtel for not loading the image

- - - Updated - - -

Disappointed that they have service centers in smaller city's like faridabad and not Mangalore

only delhi and Bangalore has Exclusive Xiaomi service Center .. rest all other service centers are multi brand service centers servicing other brands as well.. it will take time for them to set up but at least they have something from day 1

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^Yes.
Do these service centers offer free pick ups from other city's?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually having retail outlets selling these phones are a must because big retailers will send our devices to the service center for us

saaransh9

Journeyman

faridabad isn't smallto compare it with mangalore it has 3 times more population n if u consider gurgaon big then it is bigger than gurgaon and has approx double the population of gurgaon.

and opening service centres is all about catering to more people and provide service

Top Bottom