The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

setanjan123

In the zone
Oh now i understand why xiaomi phones are cheap. This only further proves that the big brands are grossly overpricing their products. Hope they launch the Redmi 1S in India. Lets see if i can convince my mom 2 buy me the Mi 3. Gotta get a gaming pc too and budget is low :-D. Seriously if I spend above 10k and buy smthng else i will surely face buyers remorse 4 a long long time :-D And i dont think this phone will go kaput so fast lyk many mmx n other cheap fones since it runs a top of the line SoC and not an el cheapo mediatek

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Wow! The quality seems good to :) RIP Moto g i guess? Amazing phone but I don't see any development in xda

kaz

right here
Wow! The quality seems good to :) RIP Moto g i guess? Amazing phone but I don't see any development in xda

Yeah no section for the phone there...Its launched only in china, it will be great if they launch it worldwide....It has got 4.4 update though...

And they are launching 16GB version only in India, around 12GB will be available....One can wait for the 64GB version also....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeah no section for the phone there...Its launched only in china, it will be great if they launch it worldwide....It has got 4.4 update though...

And they are launching 16GB version only in India, around 12GB will be available....One can wait for the 64GB version also....
Link?Can't seem to find it anywhere :)

We Indian's are more than enough to bring amazing development support to any phone :)

rdx_halo

In the zone
What the hell !?!

I think they have misquoted the price. Its 41,999/- not 14999. Not possible in Indian economy.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Can someone post a worthy review of this phone? GSMA has not reviewed it. I don't know about Xiaomi, no idea about their QC, but they deserve my sincerest respect for that price. They just pointed out how much sucky suck suck are Samsung, Sony, hTC and LG, and I hope flagship devices will go back to the same pricing quota like they were back in 2005-2010.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Can someone post a worthy review of this phone? GSMA has not reviewed it. I don't know about Xiaomi, no idea about their QC, but they deserve my sincerest respect for that price. They just pointed out how much sucky suck suck are Samsung, Sony, hTC and LG, and I hope flagship devices will go back to the same pricing quota like they were back in 2005-2010.

good review

Xiaomi Mi3 Review: Game Changer

flagship going back to previous prices no way wait for the Innovative Apple Iphone 6 Pricing !! :lol:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
good review

Xiaomi Mi3 Review: Game Changer

flagship going back to previous prices no way wait for the Innovative Apple Iphone 6 Pricing !! :lol:
Wow, now I am even more confused. I thought it had a dull display, fragile build and horrible camera, I mean what else can you expect from a 15k phone, but well! This is really unbelievable pricing.

Yeah, agree about the fruit company and it's filthy business policy, especially when they have so low quality products. But that does not mean others should have followed them, I mean Samsung, LG and Sony could have kept the prices somewhat realistic.

kaz

right here
They are cutting cost by not so good after sales support, no marketing and no promotion ;)

- - - Updated - - -

*fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10518642_1510499235831309_2202267570986042424_n.jpg

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Even if the Mi-3 conks off after about a year, I'll just buy another one...
Man, am feeling so bad for my crappy Z1 display!!! :-@

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm thinking of selling my galaxy s2 and get this.

- - - Updated - - -

but can afford only 5k +s2 :(

Minion

Conversation Architect

I doubt GSMA will ever review this phone they only review phones from pricier sibling from Sony,Samsung etc remember they were the last one to provide review for Moto E and that too a biased one.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I doubt GSMA will ever review this phone they only review phones from pricier sibling from Sony,Samsung etc remember they were the last one to provide review for Moto E and that too a biased one.

whats biased in the review ? looks good to me :-? all low end phones are reviewed by them at last plus it launched in between a busy time period ...

+ they reviewed oppo , gionne

Gionee Elife S5.5 review: Genie in a bottle - GSMArena.com

Oppo Find 7 review: Dark horse - GSMArena.com

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
^ They only recently reviewed Gionee Elife S5.5 but it has been released long time ago.
They changed moto E final words section after providing comments about biased reviews by me and lot of people out there.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:hyper: :hyper:

*i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/283/gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

supports USB OTG as well :bananana:

Xiaomi MI-3 hands-on - GSMArena Blog

Top Bottom