The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

abracadabra

Journeyman
Wanted to know something for clarification, those of you who got the device in the first sale , were you able to get the second round of sale purchase with the same login ID?

sushovan

In the zone
^ I think its not possible, FK is strictly putting up their " one phone per account " tagline everywhere throughtout this week and that applies to all accounts using which a Mi3 has been bought. maybe because many dealers or black marketeers exploited the stocks on the first week and bought in bucks to sell them at exorbitant prices. Although they can simply bypass that using multiple accounts.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I couldn't, the buy now tab was greyish red and hence cudnt purchase since I already bought one in the first sale through the same account.

Flipkart is such a LOL along with XIAOMI, they had close to 10,500 units to cater the millions here in India.
Creating hype and traffic to the site.

*www.zauba.com/import-xiaomi-hs-code.html

Import data. Units imported to Banglore, FKs main shipping HUB.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
DUMB FLIPKART CODERS! Just found out that the countdown clock runs on Javascript, and guess what? It uses SYSTEM time for the countdown! :ULTIMATEFACEPALM: So the people who had their system clocks running before time or clever people who figured out this vulnerability was able to book it way before booking started. It still doesn't explains why and how registrations of people who registered on the first sale were cancelled though.
PS. You can try it, change the date and time in your PC and it shall reflect on the registration page.
VIA Nisarg Kohle in facebook

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I'm using the Mi3, don't even compare the MotoG with it ! The Mi3 is in the league of Nexus 5, Z1/2, S5, M8 etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys what's your Antutu scores by the way?

Top Bottom