The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If someone has used an iPhone and does not think it's the best phone on Earth, he/she is a complete and utter idiot. There can be no other explanation for it.

dinesh72

Journeyman
iphone 8gb sim free is sold so dearly at 750$ in dubai. as dark lord previously said he bought it in 21000 rs, is it not worth buying it in grey market now b'cos when it gets launched it could be more than that? what you guys think?
i am also looking for time capsule but i don't think 1tb will be 10-12k in dubai. well, never found one in dubai airport last week. i will let you know in april when i am expecting to go there.

Tanmay

Journeyman
If someone has used an iPhone and does not think it's the best phone on Earth, he/she is a complete and utter idiot. There can be no other explanation for it.

^^ Exactly the thing Ive been telling for so long here.....its the experience rather than anything else...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I mean, I can understand how someone who hasn't used it might not think that it is that awesome a phone, though if that guy has seen videos of it in action, he's an idiot to say even that.

But some of the people on this forum have even used it and still say stupid things like the Nokia N95 or some other crap (Sony Ericsson K750i or Nokia 6600 anyone?) is better than it. Oh my God! How can someone not see the sheer awesomeness of this device when they actually have it in their hands!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If I go to sleep, nothing (even the five alarms I've set on the iPhone) can wake me up at 05:00 AM in the morning. :p

Dude, please come. It will only be half as much fun without you. Sneak out of the house or something. :p

(Don't actually do that.)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

This marks the Pinnacle of Arya's smugness & Macboyish attitude....

U will always be a boy, Sane users grow up to become Man :D

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
aryayush said:
I agree, but that man/woman should have used that phone for at least five minutes.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
If someone thinks that a device that he perceives to be the pinnacle of its kind on the whole earth, is astonished and taken aback by other's conflicting or different opinions about the same device, all along the way calling those people a complete and utter idiot, should go out more and have more friends. :D

try removing the word 'device' and substitute with 'idea' and it still holds good. Management Gyaan ;)

_

Last edited:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
You guys here who support apple,
do you support it on this too? : *macthemes2.net/

Apple doesnt let you change theme on an OS that has to be paid for,
and now sends a cease-and-desist notice to a site that helps people in changing a theme.

Hell, for once Microsoft is way better.

yash

I draw every day
I had decided I wouldn't touch that quote of aayush with a ten foot pole. and hoped people would just ignore it as well. but, that didn;t happen. *shakes head*

You guys here who support apple,
do you support it on this too? : *macthemes2.net/

Apple doesnt let you change theme on an OS that has to be paid for,
and now sends a cease-and-desist notice to a site that helps people in changing a theme.

Hell, for once Microsoft is way better.

how intriguing that you bring this up on the first of april, ray.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^I didnt guess the guys at macthemes were so determined that they'd kill their boards and news blog as well for the prank.

and yeah, was fooled. :D

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hey guys, i'm planning to create a MAC OS X theme for myBB. I want a set of screenshots of the windows, applications and desktop. I don't want to install MAC on PC and breach the EULA :razz:. So who can help me ? :))

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Yahoo messenger on Mac Sucks!! so I decided to use iChat for Yahoo Messenger via jabber. I tried to register my yahoo account at jabber, but unable to get a correct server. I've tried several servers but no use. If any of you guys use iChat for YM, please give the server address.

Adium is good alternative but like iChat!!

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Installing Mac on a PC is illegal and not just that we have decided that we won't support any one who does such a thing. Sorry Dude not here atleast

Arre, Did I say i'm gonna install? I said, I'm not gonna Install. Open ur eyes WIDELY and read once again..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Installing Mac on a PC is illegal and not just that we have decided that we won't support any one who does such a thing. Sorry Dude not here atleast

This shows your smugness, u don't need to tell them how to install Mac OS X on PC, users are just asking help regarding things like "Which Chat client to use?" or "How to convert M4A to FLAC". This U can support atleast...

Seriously, We Windows users are much better then. Using Pirated Windows is illegal but still whenever someone asks for some help in here we help him without saying anything like "Sorry, u cannot get support here from us cos u r using pirated Windows"

Top Bottom