The official Euro 2008 thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackyB

Right off the assembly line
Is torsten frings actually playing today? i heard he busted a rib and will be out. He is crucial to Germany. Without him, i'd expect Portugal to dominant this game

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Its Germany 2-1 Portugal now......Just one more goal needed by Germany....Germany FTW!

Nice to see Podolski playing today.....he can get us the magic goal...

Haha.....Ballack strikes...:D :p 3-1 now.......

Germany won....Next match Croatia vs Turkey....

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i did say it wont be a netherlands vs Portugal final ;)

germany won....
tomorrow croatia will win 3-1.
and
40% chances of Russia pulling off an upset. It cud be 4-2 in favor of Russia if Arshavin plays.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
tomorrow croatia will win 3-1.
Well, don't underestimate Turkey........They're a good team.

I'm on Turkey's side tomorrow....The winner of tomorrow's game will play with Germany in the semi final.

Things can be better for Turkey if Emre (captain) plays tomorrow...he has been out of the tournament since the first match against Portugal dude to injury..

ronaldo was out of touch completely..
You can always expect him to flop in big matches....:D :p

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmm... good team .. but i dont expect them to break thru the Croatian defense more than once
I know Coratia are in a very good form but sometimes underdogs 'baazi maar lete hain'....

I actually want a bit weak opponent against Germany in the Semi Final........:D :D

Last edited:

¦Rage--oצ

Broken In
Hey isnt there any SPAIN fan??? see there team guys its technically the BEST!!!! its gonna be spain vs netherlands finals!!!!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF was that:shock:
Croatia scores in the 119th minute to take the lead but Turkey equalizes in the last added minute of extra time.Penalties.I have a feeling that Turkey might win this now they have survived 120 mins.
:shock:

TURKEY WON 3-1 ON PENALTIES:shock:
Who would have thought that when they were 1-0 down in the last minute of ET.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMFG.....Turkey won....Watched the game completely and I was about to just leave the matche when Croatia had striked in the 119th minute but Turkey FTW! Senturk equalised in the 120+2th minute....

And Turkey won 3-1 in the penalties...

Rustu is a great keeper - one of my favourites....Tuncay played extremely well today.

Turan and Emre Asik won't be playing against Germany so things may get difficult for Turkey but I've no problems if they defeat Germany in the semi finals.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i cant believe Croatia lost this game ...
cant believe they cud'nt score in regulation 90 mins ...

btw there was no drama in the game until late into second half of extra time!!
Bet germany will beat them in 90 mins in the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom