The official Euro 2008 thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
My personal vote goes to Germany.;)

In terms of Group of death, I would very well go with Group C.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm rooting for Germany! They never fail to turn up at major tournaments, no matter how poor they might be playing before that!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Glory Hunter,no wonder you are supporting Chelsea too:p

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

FYI, I'm a big fan of Michael Ballack, Miroslav Klose and Oliver Kahn (he has retired though). I reckon I don't need to prove my fanhood to anyone. I don't want to get drawn into an endless debate about the reasons for supporting a club, otherwise I hv a LOT to say about 'fans' of the other big clubs. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

hullap

Cyborg Agent
zOMG,
the swiss are quite heavily attacking, and r well spirited too :|

1st yellow card of the tour to magnin :eek:

w000t:!:
against the play of the game,
the czechs scored
by Sverkos ;)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It was Johan Vonlanthen who hit the bar!! He should have scored. Oh well, that's called fate!!

goobimama

 Macboy
Czech Republic defeat Switzerland 1-0 in first Euro 2008 match…
The first match of the Euro 2008 tournament went Live at 9:30 today, and Czech Republic managed to scoop one in to win the first match against Switzerland.

It didn’t look this way in the beginning however as just five minutes into the game, Alexander Frei picked up the ball in midfield off a Czech mistake and hammered a low shot just inches off the post. picks up the ball in midfield off a Czech mistake. He hammers a shot low which is just inches off the post....Full writeup

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
portugal played well yesterday .. the score could have 3-0/ 4-0 on any other day... but good start for Portugal..and as for Czech Republic i would say they escaped a lycky win over well playing Swiss..... they missed Frei...

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Prtugal win.. a better start than 2004.. Nuno gomes played well.. had an assist & hit the crossbar ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom