The next big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
sony is bringing out four of its top establishments ovr the past few months on the 14th..so guys..fasten ur seatbelts.....prepare to scream...an witness one of the most historic days in mobile history..

p.s. hope i dint overdo it...:D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
giv us more details
i really hope the sony chocolate model come to India under 10k
tht wud b so much btter

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well dude....u have to wait till tomorrow to know more..its just tht sony has announced a conference named the next big thing and is reportedly going toannounce 4 high end phns related to imaging and music..well according to rumours the much awaited k850..the 5 mp shooter...the w950 sequel with 8gb flash storage ,a motion sensor walkman phone...and another walkman cum cybershot is to be released.....so..guys..lets keep our fingers crossed.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
y worry fr leaked photos wen u hav the orinal one cuming in about 14 hrs...

heres a timer..

*www.sonyericsson.com/timemasters3/

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
PSP phone is good, but they need to change the capability of the phones now. 3.2 MP Camera in K810i & still only 176X144 pixel Video recording :mad:

My gf just got an N70 ME on her graduation, I wish someone gives me something like this :D. I am really impressed by the video capture quality, 352X288 Pixel at 512kbps bit rate for Video & 48 kbps Bitrate for Audio, wow....just wow, the quality is awsome for video. SE where the hell are u :mad:.

Seriously, if SE doesn't comes with something good soon with the next gen, I m switching to N73 ME. I will be missing the sleekness of SE though :D

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
sorry dudes but se has officially declared tthat the psp phone is not the pick of the draw this time..be sure of a 5 mp shooter tho....

Edburg

In the zone
gx_saurav said:
I am really impressed by the video capture quality, 352X288 Pixel at 512kbps bit rate for Video & 48 kbps Bitrate for Audio, wow....just wow, the quality is awsome for video. SE where the hell are u :mad:.

my nokia 6233 which costs about half of k790 can capture videos at 640*480 resolution...now thats a twist compared to N series as mine is just 2MP camera.I went for this fone for this unique feature at this cost besides having the best stereo speakers in a mobile.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
huh well..yeah video quality is sony is damn chjeap ..but it more thn makes up fr its music and still images..wat say??.....this time hope they gv us a 3.2 walkman..tht wud really kill nokia.....

dtox

The Techno Perv
hmm.. interesting.. but i don think just the 5mp cam will b enuf to beat n95.. n95 has much more features to it than just the camera... lets see SE's reply..

K

krazyfrog

^^ How can a 3.2 mpix phone kill Nokia when they already have a 5 mpix one in their range? Not to mention 7 3.2 mpix phones compared to SE's 3.

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ umm...sofia is 5mp.. as per this article *news.softpedia.com/news/Leake...os-46357.shtml

plus the quantity dosent matter dude.. its quality that defines the best! ;)

K

krazyfrog

dtox said:
^^ umm...sofia is 5mp.. as per this article *news.softpedia.com/news/Leake...os-46357.shtml

plus the quantity dosent matter dude.. its quality that defines the best! ;)
Actually i replied to amd64_man20 05's post. He mentioned a 3.2mpix camera phone from SE killing Nokia.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well dude....ya.......but how can a 5 mp n95 carry nokia on its shoulders??......it cant...evn nw peaple are scampering fr 2 mp walkman phns....make it a 3.2 walkman..n73 is history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom