The new top digit top laptops are out and Lenovo has been underated.

flyingcow

Shibe
digit guys be like : oh! we gotta do this to keep the magazine running...
i dont even know why i am subscribed to this biased magazine...(i already know that stuff before reading...)
my subscription ends this month...goodbye digit :wave: :)

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Theek hai bhayiya,aap jeet gye aur main haar gya.

4200M....4700mq...every processor in this world is better than the i7 4500U.

I wont even bother giving a suggestion or making comments from now on,it will only make my powerful hardware less unique
It's not about which is better ... its only about which one suffice your needs.... if you are even into a bit of gaming or want to work on video editing/cad .. you should just avoid the ULV series.
The ULV series was never meant to be used on a notebook instead it was designed keeping in mind the rise of ultrabooks in mind..

lets not blame Intel here ... it's the manufacturers which started using them for churning profits by selling them as more advanced version... now the thing is people in India this "since this proccy is new, it must be faster"

when i went to retailer he clearly said that 3337u was launched after 3230m and added that it was 33xx when compared with 32xx so it was faster, when specifically i asked for a performance oriented notebook...
what i meant was that the ULV series has turned to marketing Gimmick by the manufactures and shop owners alike to twist and present facts.

BTW i get around 6hrs on my 3230m when underclocked to 1.3GHz

Top Bottom