the longest story thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
But bill gates irate at them.He even spoke some harsh words and then gone,suddenly Steve jobs came and

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
...were terribly surprised to see the Macbooks came loaded with Windows Vista as the OS. All were wondering about it when...

amitava82

MMO Addict
BOD appeared on gx's MacBook, and max_demon's MacBook Hanged. arya started cursing Steve why the hell he gave them MAcBook with Vista rather than MACOS X. Suddenly eddie came by..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
... and explained the superiority of UNIX based operating systems to everyone. Told them to either go for Mac OS X or Ubuntu. Arya (who can never curse El Jobso) was happy that gx_saurav did not get Mac OS X. gx_saurav reloaded Windows Vista and it was just about to boot up for the first time...

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
...Gx who was happy with the Mac-Vista Combo suddenly noticed that the Vista's Orb was missing and...it was replaced by the eaten apple. Arya, who noticed this, giggled to himself, when...

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
..he(arya) saw apple logo is replaced with vista orb ! while max was busy looking at how sexy was she .... (no ,no , the macbook ). and kissed her (the macbook ) and tech genius saw....

praka123

left this forum longback
...@imav saw this,felt proud of the dog adopted that dog as his best pet.but he is careful of the dog!dog does pees verywhere!so imav is careful! on stock laptop imav got loaded with windows Vistha :D...

K

krazyfrog

... and the dog confused vista for mac (because of their similar looks) and started peeing on the vista laptop. Then iMav noticed that the dogs collar had the linux penguin logo and the dog actually belonged to mehulved. Then...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
vista looks like mac ... hey krazy which mac are u talking about

now coming back to the story now that the dog peed on my stock laptop which had vista and i wasnt surprised that mehul sent tht dog coz like he locks every mac/windows thread the dog also peed on every mac/vista pc :lol:

however i tookthe dog to the nearest mac show room at nite left him there and by next day every 1 came to know that macs stink :lol: when the news reached to the mac boys they came out with sticks and killed the dog .... in the mean time mehul searching for his dogs saw his dog taking his last breath ....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What crap! You guys have absolutely no sense of humour.

I tried to take the thread away from another Mac vs. Windows vs. Linux discussion but you guys keep dragging it back to square one.

Thread reported.

Vyasram

The pWnster
then MS,apple,linus fired their forum representatives so that they wont bash other OSes in this thread

K

krazyfrog

... after coming back home gx and max are still fighting about who gets the girl (they managed to tie arya and lock him in his closet). Just then vimal comes to the house (he stayed nearby). His good sense of humour impressed the girl very much. Seeing this gx and max....

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
sorry for being offline guyz , my net is down since 5 days . i m from internet cafe , bye .BSNL SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom