the longest story thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
....... decide to join forces to beat their common enemy. having served on the BLACK PEARL under captain jack sparrow, they are experienced swordsmen. they draw their swords and are about strike vimal.

but arya in the meanwhile has freed himself of the bounds by relaxing himself thru yoga. he sends a malicious virus by bluetooth to max's Sony Ericsson cellphone. as the poor phone dies max tries to give it a CPR.

the girl now reveals herself to be the goddess CALYPSO, and comes to vimal's aid .........

Cmon people, continue the story, show ur imaginative side.........36 hrs no new posts.

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
...curse vimal , that he cannot play GTA SA . max was thinking of the cell phone suddendly an angel appears and asked for a wish .max wanted the girl and k750 . but he can ask for only 1 wish . he got an idea and asked ...

i m currently on gprs on phone .i can't write much

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
can i have the k750i with u connected via the usb port.The angel agreed max connected her via usb and was about to leave when gx not wanting to leave this oppurtunity shouted that he had got the latest firmware upgrade for the k750i which boosted the camera to 10 megapixel and enhanced its music playing abilities to a never before thought of level.Overjoyed about the prospect of this,max was just about to detach the angel's usb cable when arya not in a mood to see his vista friend:D win informed him that bill gates has called him to talk about giving him a job,gx also enthralled by this galloped for the phone and then arya ............

pannaguma

Turn The Page
aneesh kalra said:
arya not in a mood to see his vista friend:D win informed him that............
Hey c'mon arya was locked in a cabinet or something by max & gx. how did he suddenly come out? unless we suppose that his sister unlocked the door and let him out.

...... now that max and gx were fighting over the angel, arya thinks this is the right chance to get his sister out of the scene. he gives his sister $500 and tells her to go and buy a Apple iPhone for herself as a gift.

suddenly pannaguma, naveen, quizmaster, cynosure, rakesh, goten, kalpik, amitava and some other atheists storm into the room and get hold of the girl claiming to be an angel. they threatened her to stop fooling everyone by claiming she is an angel.

max was very happy to let go of the (girl claiming to be the) angel, afterall bill gates was offering him a job. arya was very proud that his trick worked.

then tech_genius, who was missing from some time arrived with the police ...........

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

If the iPhone was available right now, arya wouldn't be giving out money to his sister. He'd instead buy it for himself.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
This thread has been inactive for a while, just wanted to restart it.

pannaguma said:
Hey c'mon arya was locked in a cabinet or something by max & gx. how did he suddenly come out? unless we suppose that his sister unlocked the door and let him out.

...... now that max and gx were fighting over the angel, arya thinks this is the right chance to get his sister out of the scene. he gives his sister $500 and tells her to go and buy a Apple iPhone for herself as a gift.

suddenly pannaguma, naveen, quizmaster, cynosure, rakesh, goten, kalpik, amitava and some other atheists storm into the room and get hold of the girl claiming to be an angel. they threatened her to stop fooling everyone by claiming she is an angel.

max was very happy to let go of the (girl claiming to be the) angel, afterall bill gates was offering him a job. arya was very proud that his trick worked.

then tech_genius, who was missing from some time arrived with the police ...........

Continuing from this post...........

tech_genius said that the police had very bad shooting skills, and often would shoot at innocent civilians, while the criminals escaped. So they needed some training by playing MAX PAYNE, HALF LIFE, HALO, etc. So max took out his laptop and loaded some games.

They were having fun when the walkie-talkie of one of the cops, buzzed. He took the message and told everyone about it. Apparently some terrorists were found in ANTARTICA, so George Bush had declared WAR on ANTARTICA, and america had already dropped two atom bombs on ANTARTICA...............

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
But they forgot the arm the atom bombs.. so it didnot detonate on impact. They posted in digit that they will pay $1 Million for anyone @ digitforum to activete the bomb remotely and detonate it.... and one of the member came forward and he was........

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Mr.VISTA !!!! :D:D:D

But he realised detonating the bombs would melt the ice and cause massive floods all over the world. So instead he ..........

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
...Dropped , two Ice Bombs and it haven't caused Floods , instead all the places got snowfall ( yeah even Nagpur) and all electronic devices Freezed but one man max demon has done after that..

(Off topic : Hey if u want to see two funny videos come to my blog i've uploaded today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom