the longest story thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
in this thread , i will start the story and others have to carry on with the story , sounds simple . lt's start the story .:D

it was may 20 , 2007 max demon wake up with sony ericsson ringtone . it was call from gx_sarav . he asked me...

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
...(laughing) there is no way of installing windows vista . it is only a web page with windows vista screenshots .(both laughed) suddendly they saw...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ok now let me continue the story... both saw a beautiful girl, across their building standing in d balcony.... she was the most beautiful girl they had see in their entire life.... then........... to be continued

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
gx realized she was using a mac book ... he rushed to her house with his vista dvd ... installed it in a jiffy and showed here what all she was missing while using a mac ... suddenly gx saw arya was her brother ...... continue

vish786

"The Gentleman"
arya offered tea to max who was installing vista.... then arya left, gx was sitting and watching max, who was busy on com, she was impressed by max's helping nature and also max looked smart... she wanted to tell something to him.. she was hesitating to start the conversation....... to be continued:D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
iMav said:
abey dhakan ... max is not windows guy puri story ka kachra kar diya :x
lol... abey dhakan....... read the above threads(there r two guys)... its in proper order... max is a vista guy after d call....

vish786

"The Gentleman"
yeh better close the thread... a story should always b written only with one author... otherwise their would be a lot of misunderstanding and confusion :(

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
no , the story is all by mind . dont connect to real life . just have fun ! after post #11 continued story ... suddendly arya came . and seeing max is installing windows Vista on macbook . he started giving lecture about , macs are better than vista , blah blah blah.. all left . all were going to a park . they saw a mysterious looking guy , he was after they come close to the man they were shocked after listening his name he was ..

[If Moderators want to close the thread ... they should end the story in a happy way ]

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! I am featured in a story. I'm so happy! (Even though I've been made to look like a villian or something.) :lol:

Flashback:

Arya beat the crap our of both gx_saurav and max_demon. "Stop flirting with my sister, idiots!"

Flashback over:
... Tech Genius. He said "you know what, I'm going to report you to the police". Everyone laughed at him and he joined them. They were having fun when suddenly...

Third Eye

gooby pls
aryayush said:
Flashback over:
... Tech Genius. He said "you know what, I'm going to report you to the police". Everyone laughed at him and he joined them. They were having fun when suddenly...

:lol: Lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom