The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Congratulations Shadow....reviews and benchmarks please. Prbably you're the first one ion this forum to own a Y510p

Hello Sinoop.. Hello all.. I too am planning to buy this laptop on Saturday in Chennai.. It's not available yet in Pondicherry (where i'm based).. I'd appreciate it if you could pass me the phone number of the dealer in Anns Salai.. Lenovo customer care gave me the number for some other store..

Also what did you mean by saying that you placed an order for the laptop? Is it not available at the store for immediate purchase?

Check ur PM.
No, it is readily available. I couldnt pay the full amount as my friend's card had some problem.
So just paid the advance. Will be going tomorrow to get my beast. :)

diya.r

Broken In
FLIPKART just listed Lenovo y510p for purchase. Its overpriced by a couple of thousand. but nevertheless its available.

FLIPKART just listed Lenovo y510p for purchase. Its overpriced by a couple of thousand. but nevertheless its available.

There also. Full HD but Resolution is quoted 1366x768. And GPU is 750M. :facepalm:
No offers also. :)
Whoever planning to get, better get from some local shop.

$hadow

Geek in making
^^thanks man. We can add ssd along with harddisk??

Getting from Canada? Great!!
SLI I suppose??

Well I have already got mine y510p you can see my sign but I also wanted an ssd was not able to get the laptop from canada coz my brother is also having his laptop so he cannot bring along two or else duty will be charged. There is no sli option coz my graphic card is 755m not 750 who knows whether 755 supports 750 so I opted not to get the other bay from there.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Well I have already got mine y510p you can see my sign but I also wanted an ssd was not able to get the laptop from canada coz my brother is also having his laptop so he cannot bring along two or else duty will be charged. There is no sli option coz my graphic card is 755m not 750 who knows whether 755 supports 750 so I opted not to get the other bay from there.

Well it seems not many notebooks are there with GT755M, reviews are very synthetic, gaming benchmarks are also a bit of a rarity. Nevertheless its evident that its a just a pebble high to GT750M in terms of performance. Amazingly low TDP! that looked a bit uncanny though.

GT755M vs GT750M

$hadow

Geek in making
Well it seems not many notebooks are there with GT755M, reviews are very synthetic, gaming benchmarks are also a bit of a rarity. Nevertheless its evident that its a just a pebble high to GT750M in terms of performance. Amazingly low TDP! that looked a bit uncanny though.

GT755M vs GT750M

Yeah this is the same point which make me think twice never than less a review is coming by tomorrow but without benchmark since I am busy with my sister marriage arrangements will try to do it as early as possible.

diya.r

Broken In
Everybody here who bought y510p don't forget to register separately for the 5K gift voucher and the 1 yr ADP Warranty by the 15th of September '13

Akash Nandi

Journeyman

GT755M vs GT750M

I'm pretty sure thats not the right TDP.. its probably the same as 750m or might even be more, else it would be a breakthrough in terms of gpu technology! everyone would be talking about it on the net!

Got mine today. The 12% increase in tax applicable from tomorrow. The price became 78.5k from where I bought.
Whoever is planning to buy, please hurry up. I don't think u will get this for <75 anymore.

Everybody here who bought y510p don't forget to register separately for the 5K gift voucher and the 1 yr ADP Warranty by the 15th of September '13

Can u share the link for this ?

Top Bottom