The Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
Yup it will be available around 75k rumours say 73k which will be fab considering dollars against rupees.

yashxxx

Journeyman
now only one version is available as dealer told me which is 59390016 which is fhd&non-sli @73k.

Last edited:

Akash Nandi

Journeyman
Has anyone uninstalled the nvidia drivers and then tried to install the intel igpu drivers in the Gt 750m model?

Also... Has anyone updated their drivers to 320.49...?... is there any increase in performance/lower temps?

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Has anyone uninstalled the nvidia drivers and then tried to install the intel igpu drivers in the Gt 750m model?

Also... Has anyone updated their drivers to 320.49...?... is there any increase in performance/lower temps?
the hardware of intel itself is not detected. if it was it wouldve shown something like unrecognized hardware or whatever. hence it is not possible to install intel drivers.
as for nvidia drivers, im running on the latest beta 326.80 and its quite stable. as for performance increase theres really no absolute way to measure the difference so im just taking nvidias word for it. temps are more or less same.

now its available in few stores in bang. and delhi @73k
but sad part is its not a sli version.
there was never going to be a sli version to begin wiht in india. also i suggest waiting for official details as the fhd screen seems too good to be true against dollar rate + haswell. it may turn out to be a farce like the 750m release which everyone knew and claimed to be fhd and turned out wasnt.

Akash Nandi

Journeyman
the hardware of intel itself is not detected. if it was it wouldve shown something like unrecognized hardware or whatever. hence it is not possible to install intel drivers.
as for nvidia drivers, im running on the latest beta 326.80 and its quite stable. as for performance increase theres really no absolute way to measure the difference so im just taking nvidias word for it. temps are more or less same.

Not even in terms of 3dmark or something...?... i know they are useless from gaming point of view bt still.. :|

now only one version is available as dealer told me which is 57390016 which is fhd&non-sli @73k.

That would be one hell of a deal man!

Top Bottom