The iPhone Killer is out now. = HTC TouchFLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
I think that we already have an iPhone killer in the form of HTC Touch Diamond.. it is of Rs. 22k in India.. and it is a damn awesome phone..

LOL Dam good phone? are you crazy its battery life sucks and phone is crappy and laggy. There never was never will and never can be an iphone killer. Iphone pwns everything once jailbroken.

virus_killer

Journeyman
LOL Dam good phone? are you crazy its battery life sucks and phone is crappy and laggy. There never was never will and never can be an iphone killer. Iphone pwns everything once jailbroken.

Well, Now it has i am afraid. In the form of any phones which has got an Android OS. :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
WOW ...who dug this old thread.I read the heading and was like ", Another one Again,duh".

Anyways for people who scroll from the start of this thread, i have stopped using the shown XDA mini S windows phone and now am using iphone.

Oh my god, this was so long back. People please refrain from digging old posts.No one loves skeletons in their cupboard.

din

Tribal Boy
@Sunny1211993

Guptaji is from spammerworld

@gupta

:mad:

I know it is a very old thread, but it sounds very funny now lol. I mean if someone checked iPhone and touchflo. I am sure GX didn't test both - while starting the thread and may be even now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom