The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

Arsenal_Gunners said:
No one here plays TF2?
I play it rarely! What servers do you frequent? :)

(I've added you to Friend's List, my id is subbu spelled as xubz)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Ambar said:
if any body plays CS1.6 my id is noobstarsingh

i am playing on gg client all the pro r there u r welcome man.there is t-attack no one can bit him bro class game in indian server

abinesh

Broken In

ppl im new to this stream thing !!?!? i too play online with my friends but using hamachi... could you tell me hoe you do iy with stream ?? thanks.. or atleast point the page whree this is talked of here ...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

abinesh said:
ppl im new to this stream thing !!?!? i too play online with my friends but using hamachi... could you tell me hoe you do iy with stream ?? thanks.. or atleast point the page whree this is talked of here ...

come to the gg u not needed steam just download a login software $ play cs 1.6 and other games

amitava82

MMO Addict

I just came across this interesting picture..

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/3631/cons101cl0.jpg

What do you guys think..?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Quite old.
Even if it was true Valve must have changed the plot because this theory is very common.:p

xbonez

NP : Crysis

tried playing CSS on GG Client today with napster007. pings are very high 900+.why so? what can be done to improve the pings?

another prob, tried playing on HAMACHI too. the prob is if we don't do the VPN alias thingy, we get class C error. if we do it, we can't ping any longer and so we can't connect. both of us use exact same ver. of CSS and hamachi (1.0.2.0). both of our ip addresses end in .29. so IF I DO THE vpn alias thing, i end up entering my IP in the VPN alias field. could that be a prob? i tried reinstalling hamahi but i get the same IP again.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

xbonez said:
i tried reinstalling hamahi but i get the same IP again.
when you unistall Hamachi, hamachi doesnt delete its folder(s) usually at "C:\Program Files\Hamachi" & "C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Hamachi". so try uninstalling hamachi again & this time delete those folders & then re-install.

xbonez

guys, i have a 128kbps Hathway net connection. i'mtrying to play CS 1.6 on GG CLiemt but i'm getting very high pings, 500+. why is it so?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

ur routing must be bad....try playing on the indian servers by v-street....

KoRn

In the zone

hey guys,
**** sumthing is wrong wid my steam whenever i log in it hangs in the log in thingee....the whole damn thing...tried again and again but no luck....wats wrong...
PS:even reinstalled!!

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz

Will Counterstrike Source run on this config:

Intel Celeron 733 Mhz Coppermine Processor
384 MB RAM
Intel 82810 Graphics and Memory Hub

xbonez

^^most probably not...even if it does u'll have to play at everything low..CSS requires quite a decent sys to play at high gfx

CS though works on even the crappiest sys perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom