The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

dood pentagram won ESWC yesterday......so lets hope they are the best bet..and ya teams like fnatic,sk,nipand noa...shudnt be left out!!:D :D

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

Ambar said:
dood pentagram won ESWC yesterday......so lets hope they are the best bet..and ya teams like fnatic,sk,nipand noa...shudnt be left out!!:D :D

dude as far as i know,PENTAGRAM GSHOCK won WSVG n WCG in 2006.
ESWC final was between FNATIC n MIBR.
MIBR won.

paid

Journeyman

Where can I download more Condition Zero Deleted Scenes maps in Counter Strike 1.6

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

get an original counterstrike cd for rs 499/- n enjoy:D

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

paid said:
Where can I download more Condition Zero Deleted Scenes maps in Counter Strike 1.6

@paid
umm ....would u clarify ur question??:confused: :confused:

@bullzi
ummmm..i thik pentagram won!!...check out this link>>

*www.v-street.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=1

Last edited:

mukul

Journeyman

yes ... pgs won it (the ESWC)....defeated NOA in the final ....awesome match tha ....luk out for there nuke match .... phodu match tha ...

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

Arsenal_Gunners said:
Can I play CS:S on hamachi with guys having CS:CZ or CS 1.6?

nope dood tht not possible even in my dreams ..dont noe bout urs!! :D ...tht bcoz..the engines and the files used by the three are totally diff!!;)

xbonez

NP : Crysis

can i play CS:CZ with another guy who has CS:CZ using hamachi over a 256kbps connection? will it work fine?

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Everyone,
Hey wats the scene goin on here guys :) i know i hv joined this thread after ages, so im a bit out of grasp abt the happenings goin on here, do post abt wich topic is this discussion goin on...I guess its abt the WCG..

I will surely answer all the possible querries along with my buddy... Mukul :)

@ Mukul,
Hey buddy, hope u doin gr8, sorry to join in so late (being the creator of this thread), was a bit busy with my Engineering schedules and then went on a vacation.. Hope u doin gr8 and My Hello to all the members connected to this thread of CS .
Hey bro, any more plans to play CS1.6 online the way we did a long time back.. online?? Do reply.. :)

@ Arsenal_gunner,
Hey !! Nice metting u too buddy, im an Arsenal Fan too, its sad Titi (Thierry Henry) left "The Emirates" for Barca Land....but never mind, we are still a formidable force to be reckon with along with new signing of Da Silva and another LEft back (i guess if im not wrong) from Auxerre :D

@ Paid
Buddy, u can check out www.fpsbanana.com or www.cstrike-planet.com for ur Maps, they hv got plenty of them.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...
As always..
ashu...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

ashu888ashu888 said:
@ Arsenal_gunner,
Hey !! Nice metting u too buddy, im an Arsenal Fan too, its sad Titi (Thierry Henry) left "The Emirates" for Barca Land....but never mind, we are still a formidable force to be reckon with along with new signing of Da Silva and another LEft back (i guess if im not wrong) from Auxerre :D
I am vimal_mehrotra with new id:p

Why dont you hang out here? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44414

Last edited:

mukul

Journeyman

hey ashu ... nice u joined bro .... again ...

i m irregular too ... hats off to ambar n gunner ... they r makin it at pace...

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

hey any of u guys here go to area51 in dealhi (hauz khas)....if so ..we can meeet up someday and have some fraggin sessions!!:D :D :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis

well, i go daily to hauz khas. can u gaive the exact address of area51

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

its in the SDA shoppinjg complex exactly opposite to IIT gate no. 1.....when in the shopping complex ask the shopkeepers opposite to rainbows for area51...;:razz:

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]

Hey Experts,

now i have downloaded CS 1.6 n its 19th Patch now i have installed both now tell me Do i install all patches to play online.

And before u say check previous posts so i can't coz its a lot Confusion. Plz tell me wat to do nxt to play with Indians ??

Plz i m dieing to play this game

Y people kick me out of CS 1.6 coz of High Ping ??? Will any1 tell me the solution ???????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom