The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ NIGHTMARE

for Razor DA, i think AMbar has them(see the link in his siggy) , am i right ambar >?? or u hv only the steelseries one ??

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well i have only the steelseries stuff ... and the Ikari from me is for Rs.3359 (but is out of stock right now)

DA from SMC will cost you around Rs3100 or 3050

... it makes sense to wait for the ikari optical to come back in stock ... since in my and many other ppl's opinion it has better ergonomics...and a superb sensor.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
wat about the warranty of ikari optical and i heard the new stock of Steel series mouse which distributed in india there is defect on it and giving problem all of them

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
bro as i have already replied on the other forum....

The first batch of Ikari had problems in the tracking algorithm ... and the whole batch from all over the world was recalled ... but the new one which is out for quite some time now dosnt have any problems ....it is yet to arrive here and we are not the selling the older batch anymore....

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
The BUTTFREAK's gonna getcha getcha

The BUTTFREAK's gonna getcha getcha

Everybody better bewaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!

Take a look at that brown eyed butt

Liftin' up his shirt just to show his big gut

This guy sure looks like plantfood to me

The guy sure looks like plantfood to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

He's a nasty old pig head crud

Pootin' out his butt and always talkin' so tough

You need blood and he's got more than enough!

You need blood and he's got more than enough!

SO GO GET IT. Ugh! Ugh!
spammer:-x

fabler

Journeyman
guys.. I've downloaded CS 1.6 yesterday to play online. But when I tried to connect with the online game server. It says "your version does not match with the server. restart the game". what could be the reason?

and something I would like to share with you guys. If you want any online game server, just visit this site www.game-monitor.com. It will provide you all the info like currently players playing on the server, server up time etc. and also provides you very good search facility. You can search by many criteria like by location, by distance of the server etc..

hope this will helpful to ya.. guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom