The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

guys r u playing in GG-client server now they made 3 server for india

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

aravind_n20 said:
@abtom
u mean Halo2 or HL2 EP2?

bydaby whats TF2 & OB???

lols neways.....have u tried UT3...it simply rox ....already ordered it!!:D

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman

can any give me.. proper console commands to play online / lan for OPTIMISED GAMEPLAY!!

i used it.. but keep 4getting it..

thanx in advance :)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Ambar said:
na baba re....u can play on singapore servers..with pings like...100-150...which is ok...and yes with this kind of publicity indian servers should be popping up soon..atleast ill get one started..:D:D..newways portal also rocks...which makes this box worth every penny!:D

Thanks Ambar. Good to hear that. I hope there is a server especially for people at digit too just like with Counter Strike.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

THANKS FOR SPOILING MY GAME YOU....Thank god I only read that Eli thing,hopefully its not the biggest plot twist:x:x ATLEST POST A SPOILER WARNING IN BOLD LETTERS.I was saving myself from even minor spoilers and now this:x

Post Reported

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

:x:x:x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB :x

u cud hav atleast POST A SPOILER WARNING.

MODS pls delete that post. (post #846)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Guys any body got TF2 there? On what servers are you people playing. All the servers are showing at least a ping of 250(Its still fun though).

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

baccilus said:
Guys any body got TF2 there? On what servers are you people playing. All the servers are showing at least a ping of 250(Its still fun though).
dude which ISp are u using.......if ur routing is through the singapore..taiwan..side then ul get around 80- 150 pings...i have two connections...MTNL(i have applied sum DNS tricks ;) ) gives--100-150...and my spectranet gives...min 70 - max 150

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Amber: I am on Dataone. Well I tried connecting to some singapore servers but the pings were really really high. Can you please help me improve this?

@Neeraj: I checked the gamemonitor. It didn't show up even a single server for TF2 in India.

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

baccilus said:
Amber: I am on Dataone. Well I tried connecting to some singapore servers but the pings were really really high. Can you please help me improve this?

@Neeraj: I checked the gamemonitor. It didn't show up even a single server for TF2 in India.

1>dood first inquire ur isp...about its international routing.....
then ill help u....
2>gamemonitor wont showup ane servers coz ther arent any in INDIA rite now...we are in toks with v-street to start a server for TFT2...ut3 server will be up this week.....ut04 demo server running( coz most dont have orig. copy so demo!!)....and most of u must have played on the cs 1.6 servers...and ya BF2 server is also up!!! Fragshack runs q3a servers!

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Who in the Dataone will tell me that^^^^. Ambar most of them are morons. Atleast the guy who picks up the phone.

I got to know about a server in India from techenclave but I think that server is down because I couldn't even connect to it.

Currently I am getting best pings on some UK server( around 210-215).

Singapore server was giving ~600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom