The Goobimama Tutorial Archives! (Totally Fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well, you asked for it, and now you got it! The Goobimama Tutorial Archives are ready. All of the tutorials posted here at the Think Digit Forum, compiled into one single file.

With an HTML based navigation, finding your favourite tutorial is just a click away. (Maybe I should get into advertising....)

Download the 1.5 MB .zip file:
*www.geocities.com/hazwasteindia/goobimama.zip

RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOAD:
*rapidshare.de/files/2543632/goobimama.zip.html

Hope you have a nice time practicing the tutorials and if you have any problems whatsoever, don't hesitate to drop me an email....

If this doesn't work, then I better go buy a gun (...shoot some ducks..)

Milind Alvares AKA Goobimama.

[I hope the mods don't have a problem with me posting an external link...]

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Whoops. Sorry guys, I don't know what happened. When i tried it I got the file, but now it seems to have gone dead.....will do something about it, 'shure'....

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I got to the problem. All you have to do is copy paste the url or better still, just type the entire link into your download manager and it should download. If it doesn't still, then I will host it on another web server (personal)....

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Hey Guys just Right Click on the link and choose "Save Target As" . That should solve your problem.

@ Goobimama -

the link isn't dead it's just that it isn't opening automatically in the browser but right clicking on it solves the prob.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Someone just download it and re-upload it on Rapidshare. Better still, Goobi, you do the job! After all, it's your tut, so you get to do the honors! :D

banned2wise

Broken In
*www.geocities.com/hazwasteindia/goobimama.zip was checked by w3c linker which is used to check links .

It states link is dead/broken.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I've done it. I've pulled the very final last straw. If this doesn't solve the problem, then I might as well join a hermit in the mountains....maybe shoot some ducks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom