Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yeah,I remember when his car broke down in second last GP:D:D
Btw. here are Steven Gerrard's top 10 goals
*www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/gerrard-top-10-p1.php

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no i meant i saw M.S. as a spectator in a match between Germany & England(or was it sum other country)

btw dude, M.S's last race was one of the MOST SPECTACULAR RACE in F1 HISTORY:twisted:

that guy started the Race from 10th place, took 1st, then got a Punctured rear tyre coz of punk a$$ Fisichella, dropped down to last place :(, lapped by his kid team mate F.Massa, then after the pit stop he just PUSHED & PUSHED TO The EXTREME LIMIT & as a result he has set RECORD TIMES, hell lot better than the top three drivers:twisted:
by the end of Race he had "Out Lapped" himself, overtook loads of other punk a$$es cars, & placed himself in 4th place :twisted::twisted:.

hmm, bloody hell i think i should also start a Channel, "Race Channel" that is:D:D:D:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol Bellamy tried to attack his loserpool teammate Riise with a golf club
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007080089,00.html

And C.Ronaldo is the only "guy":D to have a mirror in ManUre dressing room:D
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007080083,00.html

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
And C.Ronaldo is the only "guy":D to have a mirror in ManUre dressing room:D
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007080083,00.html

is that to practice FALLING .....or practice facial epressions he gives when he misses target during FREE KICKS :D :D :D..which he misses always....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Today chelsea will officially declare losses of about 80 million pounds.That is the lowest in abramovich's ownership.It is much less than last year's 140 million:D

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
wizrulz said:
is that to practice FALLING .....or practice facial epressions he gives when he misses target during FREE KICKS :D :D :D..which he misses always....

Oh I see that this is only because of which the FA Commentary Panel is nominating Cristiano for Player Of The Season

Every player has something good and bad
Take Henry for example, he was the one I liked in Arsenal especially in his pre-UCL finals with Barca
Then he started crying like a baby in the post match interview and said he would never dive
But on the contrary, we saw his play acting against Spain in the World Cup

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
techtronic said:

Oh I see that this is only because of which the FA Commentary Panel is nominating Cristiano for Player Of The Season

Every player has something good and bad
Take Henry for example, he was the one I liked in Arsenal especially in his pre-UCL finals with Barca
Then he started crying like a baby in the post match interview and said he would never dive
But on the contrary, we saw his play acting against Spain in the World Cup

Maybe you forgot that Ronaldo may be the FIFA player of the year and the European player of the year this year, not someone from Stamford Bridge or Emirates stadium.:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol nobody is commenting here on his "footballing" skills,it is fair that he wins that award we are just having fun on his "going down"skills.:D

Guys have you seen the virtual tours of the stadiums..if not

Emirates
*www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=431931
Old Trafford
*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={3D311A73-611A-43C9-9852-82DF97917873}&section=welcome
Stamford Bridge
*www.wantastadiumtour.com/football/chelseafc/chelseafc2.asp

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So Arsenal were stopped by PSV crap tactics:x:x
But we know they wont stand against us on emirates with just 1 goal advantage.:p
But what the heck went on in ManUre Lille match....Lille walked off after Giggs' scored winner from a quick free kick.And ManU fans were beaten.G.Neville was hit by a missile:x
But the surprise result for me(except arsenal:D)is Real winning against B.munich 3-2.But munich will cruise to next round.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
yeah agian arsenal had many chances...but goal keeper had better day...:x...

lille were denied a goal by ref....:x...
still hoping lille scoring old toilet :D :D :D

Top Bottom