• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Its not looserpool its Gerrardpool.....w/o him they r nothing....wiat for 4 montsh and then look at MANURE....giggs, scholes, vaan der saar, neville..all aging out...ole always in hospital with nurses....chelshit will break with all DOLLAR seekers fighting and JOSE going to barca...as Frank is quitting barca...one team which will rule is ARSENAL.....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^You forgot one thing, ManUre are gonna lose their highly paid diver also,who
daily gives statements about him going to spain.:D+ all those retirements=ManUre done for atleast 5 years.
In Chelsea.Dude Chelsea's position is not clear now,Jose has insisted he will complete his contract till 2010,and Lamps' agent says he is very happy at chelsea and they are waiting for a contract extension:p
Lets see what Liverpool do now with all those $s.:D
But if MANUre wins this premiership,it would be their last in some years to come:D

One thing is certain though .
Arsenal are gonna rule for sure

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have always seen Fabio capello like this,
*youtube.com/watch?v=i2gxbVhYiZg
this time because of Arsenal

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ssk429 said:
you guys r a very hopeful lot.........

Yeah, exactly.:D. And Ronaldo ain't going anywhere.:)

*www.espnstar.com/epl/epl_newsdetail_4523401.html

BTW, we would love to have Fabregas in exchange of Carrick.;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
wizrulz said:
AFTER HOW MANY YEARS WILL U BE FINISHING ON TOP..IF U DO :D :D :D???

Then u will get the answer abt hopefull lot....:p

look who is talkin????????
dude have u'll ever won the champions league
& dont even get me started on the number of trophies?? all right
last year u were the ones hopin to win the CL!! :D

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Unfortunately, Arsenal are against (Europe's finest Clubs :D) PSV Eindhoven in UCL and against (Premiership's Best Side :D) Blackburn in FA Cup Replay

Hats Off :D

First of all, stop talking about diving

Thierry Henry after opening his mouth a lot during Champions League final against Barcelona pathetically dived against Spain in the World Cup

And Arsenal have their share of divers - Eboue (Best of the Lot) and Gilberto Silva
The only players who plays upto their potential every match are Robin Van Persie and Cesc Fabregas who don't grumble

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Atleast we will win both CL and FA cup matches:p

But I agree ManUre beat us here.
Our guys are no match for "the highly paid diver,who wants to go to spain":p

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^Atleast we will win both CL and FA cup matches:p

But I agree ManUre beat us here.
Our guys are no match for "the highly paid diver,who wants to go to spain":p

As you see, your team's saviour (Thierry Henry) was a good diver too in the World Cup

So The Gunners are a one man team
You are talknig about Liverpool being dependent on Gerrard,but you should have had a look on Arsene's face when Henry refused Barca bid :D

Lets see what you team does when it meets PSV and Blackburn

And about the dream of winning the UCL and FA Cup, any team can slip down buddy
When JM thought that his blues were invincible, The Red Devils crushed them to their defeat and same happened to AW when Arsenal were beaten after 49 match unbeaten run

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^After Thierry Henry was rested this season,who took all the responsibilities-THE YOUNG ARSENAL...They managed it beautifully :p

Every team can slip down
Man U also had a bad patch when Rio was banned for failing to take a drug's test
Chelsea had a rough patch when John Terry was injured
But imagine Arsenal losing Henry to Barcelona.They would have taken atleast a year to recover.Even though the talent in there, its still the experience that people always take consideration

For your info, I like Robin Van Persie in your team (Awesome Talent and Superb Dribbling abilities)

Man U signed Carrick as they wanted somebody to replace the legend Roy Keane and regarding big spenders, The Red Devils are not like The Galacticos who refused to keep Samuel E'too because of his stature

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
techtronic said:
Unfortunately, Arsenal are against (Europe's finest Clubs :D) PSV Eindhoven in UCL and against (Premiership's Best Side :D) Blackburn in FA Cup Replay

Hats Off :D

First of all, stop talking about diving

Thierry Henry after opening his mouth a lot during Champions League final against Barcelona pathetically dived against Spain in the World Cup

And Arsenal have their share of divers - Eboue (Best of the Lot) and Gilberto Silva
The only players who plays upto their potential every match are Robin Van Persie and Cesc Fabregas who don't grumble

That's why i want Cesc Fabregas at the Old Trafford midfield.[:)]

Top Bottom