• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
no one here likes madrid except few

- - - Updated - - -

any chance Khadeira comes to Arsenal? Or which club he may go?

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I await the return of United. After 20 years of dominance, it's hard to be losing, but that's the way things go sometimes :)

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
SAF showed how a good manager can make even a mediocre team believe that they're world beaters and then actually go on and do it. LVG just has to get a good team to do the same. The team is fine, their minds need to be convinced of that. Hunger and drive is lacking and fear of losing has set in.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am yet to see new United's match. Di maria Rooney Falcao. This time battle for top 4 won't be easy, especially for 3rd and 4th place(assumming ManC and Chelsea taking 1st and 2nd place)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I await the return of United. After 20 years of dominance, it's hard to be losing, but that's the way things go sometimes :)

You can't imagine difficult how difficult it was to watch MUFC in our hostel common room where the MCFC brigade(and others too) shouted dominance last season. Eagerly waiting for tomorrows match where our whole first team(Rojo, Falcao, RvP, Luke Shaw, Roonie) will be playing.

Top Bottom