• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
guys, I subscribed 4 teams to watch live streaming on livesports.in. Netherlands is one among them. I can see my package is active in my account but whenever I am clicking on watch now, they are asking me to subscribe again. Guys help here please
Posted here to get fast replies

kaz

right here
All because of this:
*scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/l/t1.0-9/10489671_853846324643971_3579530293524021976_n.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's terribly shocking to see Argentina in the final! Two best teams of this WC were (are) Germany and Holland, and they should have met in the final.

amjath

Human Spambot
Van gaal didn't do the final change which caused Netherland. Tim krul don't dive as the brain says, he watches the kicker then dives. He said this during his fourth penalty sitting quarter finals too

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
ITS The GERMANS ....

LOL MESSI , Just when the final whistle blew his face was like "I am glad its over" :D he would be thinking f*ck this bull$h!t , I better be back at Barcelona :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Well deserved victory for Germans, they are into the game since beginning unlike Argentina. Alejandro Sabella said after quarter finals "we haven't started yet"

I can make the best controversial comment of all time.

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Messi must be cursing himself for being born in Argentina...
How Palacio and Higuain missed the two easiest chances of the game are beyond me...

Even Torres would have scored those sitters...

Germany rode their luck today but fair play to them... They were the better team when it came to their finishing...

And, Robben being the best player??? Are you kidding me... He was drifting in and out of games throughout the tournament...

Best player by a mile was James Rodriguez who carried the entire burden of his team on his shoulder in the absence of his experienced partner Falcao... :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Germany was nowhere near their best, especially for their finishing, they were pretty average if not bad. If they were at their full flow then we would've had another Brazil / Germany SF, I mean not that much, but close ;)

PS : Sorry for being Off Topic but this is ridiculous! Why I can see the avatars while browsing Digit via Tapatalk but from my desktop via Chrome (or any browser for that matter)?

amjath

Human Spambot
Of all the semi finalists, germany and netherland were best among the four.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=255169]whatthefrak[/MENTION] i dont have an avatar :p

axes2t2

I am a cat
*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2014/5/17/1400353515080/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-We-011.jpg

*i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140517221116-arsenal-cup-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Am I late....:-D:bananana:

Top Bottom