• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol Twitter.

Some people don't like shooting games because they have shooting. lol.

Krow

Crowman
Disastrous season for Chelsea to be honest. Last year's squad was not improved at all. Signings did not add depth to squad and chasing seven trophies exposed that horribly. Even now, you guys can win Europa League and finish top 4. Your fate is in your own hands as of now.

Disastrous season for Chelsea to be honest. Last year's squad was not improved at all. Signings did not add depth to squad and chasing seven trophies exposed that horribly. Even now, you guys can win Europa League and finish top 4. Your fate is in your own hands as of now.

I kinda hoped Chelsea wouldnt win the Champions League. Because only then would the long-term problems facing the squad would be addressed. The squad then was old, completely mismanaged and had created a rift involving the coach with the players (top players like Lampard and Cole included). We finished 6th in the league, and rightly so. We couldnt handle the grit needed to take on a resurgent Tottenham and then, a well spirited Citeh.

We won the CL though (luckily so, that was one helluva night I'll be honest) so instead of fixing issues, the management decided to ignore them completely. And threw money at it, hoping it would go away. Because "why fix something that isnt broken?" just like how Ancelotti did the double in his first year in-charge, and again ignored the problems the squad faced then. (which Chelsea has been facing for close to 4 years now, no squad depth. At all. Ever since Scolari sold all the fringe players Mourinho had, which was 3 players for every position) RDM was a lucky man to win the CL and the FA Cup, and by no means a master tactician or charismatic persona. He just stroked the egos of the older players, and it paid off when he took over immediately (Lampard and Cole started more games, Terry brought back right after injury)

The squad now has no depth. Completely reliant on Mata in every single game. Hazard and Oscar have worn out. Azpi is showing signs of tiredness. Ba and Torres havent clicked because the midfield, talented as it may be, has been playing game after game since August last year, and is completely burned out.

Yet the fans will be fickle about it, and blame FSW. I hate him too, but he isnt the problem. I expected a trophyless season this year since I wanted it to be a transitional phase, with the squad coming of age and showing some depth. But none of that has happened.

Instead, we have a bunch of tired legs which have to play close to 10 more games. And win every one.

Krow

Crowman
Pretty much sums it up. Mata is probably making the difference nearly every game.

Two points dropped against Everton. Oh well, must win the next one.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pfttt. Aguero apologizes to Luiz. - We Ain't Got No History

@aguerosergiokun said:
I've contacted @DavidLuiz_4 and apologized for what happened during the match. It was an impulse reaction that shouldn't have happened.

Luiz replied:

@DavidLuiz_4 said:
Thank you @aguerosergiokun for a demonstration of character. We get to know great man and athletes this way.

Aye, so the player says he did something that was wrong and apologizes, but the ref didn't think so. Nor did the FA. :lol:

=========

David Moyes owns Wenger. :cool:

Asked whether he saw the incident between Wilshere and Mirallas at half-time, Moyes responded:
David Moyes said:
Did you see it? I didn't either. 'Didn't see it'. I know somebody who says that quite a lot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Krow

Crowman
Hahahahahahahahaha! Looooool. Excellent result for us.

Well Cech should have saved that one. He did a Reina.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!
I've just spoken to Ivanovic on the phone and I could apologise directly to him. Thanks for accepting.

yeah he messed up alright...

Top Bottom