• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arses got a lower league team in some competition too, IIRC. Got knocked out. :rolleyes:

Arsenal fans taking the piss? In late February, either Bradford or Swansea will have won more than you in 7 years.

This. :lol:

Krow

Crowman
^It is 8 years now. :-(

Still hate Chelsea though, soulless club if I ever saw one. Even Man City seems more tolerable that the Chavs. At least there's managerial stability over there and not just whims and fancies of the owner.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arses got a lower league team in some competition too, IIRC. Got knocked out. :rolleyes:

This. :lol:
What the fvck does it even mean to pick an arbitrary number like 7 while doing a comparison? Chesterfield has won more than Utd. in the last 1 year.

Still hate Chelsea though, soulless club if I ever saw one. Even Man City seems more tolerable that the Chavs. At least there's managerial stability over there and not just whims and fancies of the owner.
City had the better club to begin with regarding the support base. They have learned from Chavs' PR blunders too. Still got no love for them though.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

WHat exactly do you mean by the 'soul' of the club?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
BBC News - Manchester United's Paul Scholes has car stolen

and I was thinking it was a joke considering Liverpool were in town :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ooooh, looks like we're going for Butland!! Makes sense, as Hilario and Turnbull are out of contract in the summer. :D

Arsene Wenger & The Gooner January Rollercoaster Of Emotions

"I will be active, yes. Will I be concrete? I hope so. We are looking everywhere, we are open-minded. We want to strengthen the squad if possible if we find the right players" - Arsene Wenger, January 2.

"We are on the market and if we find the right players, we will do something" - Arsene Wenger, January 8.

"We now have Rosicky and Diaby available again. If you look at our squad, it's quite complete but we still work in the transfer market as well. We do not want to bring in average players. We only want to bring in an exceptional player. At the moment we have not found him. You are always under pressure to buy in England and every problem has to be sorted out by buying people" - Arsene Wenger, January 11.

"We try very hard, believe me. We have a team around me who analyse everything. We select targets, I watch them, but it is difficult to speak about any names" - Arsene Wenger, January 14.

"My plan is to keep all of the players we have and then to add maybe, if possible, two new players to the squad. We will spend big (again) because we had restricted finances because we had built the stadium and had to pay that back" - Arsene Wenger, January 14.

"We have some improvements to make and we know exactly where. In January it is difficult to find the players that are really better and can give something special to the squad" - Arsene Wenger, January 15.

"All the players who can strengthen us are cup-tied in the Champions League" - Arsene Wenger, January 17.

"I will not give you any names. We are working very hard" - Arsene Wenger, January 22.

"What I worry about is getting the players who have been injured back fit, to get the players who play for this club to perform at full potential...If we perform...We have two players in every position, that should be enough, plus the young players in behind" - Arsene Wenger, January 25.

"We are still trying, but it's hard to sign players in January who can improve you...We have enough numbers, quality strikers" - Arsene Wenger, January 29.

How can the Arses not see he's taking you for a ride? :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
lol...wenger...love his transfer sagas..been going on for years now...even the latest zaha transfer was funny...:lol:

wenger seems to be desperately trying to land David villa...but barca will not sell him this window...i think his whole transfer revolved around getting this one guy...hence the twist and turns IMO...

*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1319198/newcastle-french-influx-%27following-arsenal-model%27?cc=4716

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/30/article-0-173DC9C0000005DC-978_634x725.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He goes in with just two days left with a lowball bid for Villa. Don't think there is much of a saga there.
The only think that will kick the club into action is a real pasting tonight, the procrastination is that bad.

Top Bottom