• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
2 goals conceded right at the death. :mad:

===================

You know it's deadline day when........

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/31/article-2270816-1743D2CD000005DC-98_634x460.jpg

:D

axes2t2

I am a cat
And even more lawl

*i48.tinypic.com/rclc0k.jpg

Beckham joins PSG for 5 months.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
A signing!

‏@GeoffArsenal

Malaga's 26 yr old Nacho Monreal is on his way to London to have a medical at Arsenal

I hope he is not a desperation signing like Santos and Park. (well he is technically )

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Spanish newspaper AS say Nacho Monreal, the Malaga and Spain left-back, has travelled to London to complete a €10 million move to Arsenal.

Krow

Crowman
Signing!!! A New Signing. Wooooow!

Hope he isn't a Squillaci either. Never heard of him, although we need cover at left back.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
this arsenal buy seems to be very suspicious personally speaking...i think wenger couldn't get his real targets in the window & as a last resort looked up at malaga's bankrupt team & picked their second best player to isco based on the experience from cazorla...just a theory but looks that way.. :p :D
btw he is an excellent signing...i remember nacho being linked sometime back to liverpool...may help strengthen your defence...

axes2t2

I am a cat
this arsenal buy seems to be very suspicious personally speaking...i think wenger couldn't get his real targets in the window & as a last resort looked up at malaga's bankrupt team & picked their second best player to isco based on the experience from cazorla...just a theory but looks that way.. :p :D
btw he is an excellent signing...i remember nacho being linked sometime back to liverpool...may help strengthen your defence...

Or maybe because Santos.

Also

*i.imgur.com/cHaTZRE.jpg

Top Bottom