• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
wtf?
good game .... happy to see lamps score ... an imp milestone for him ...
disappointed to see oscar on the bench agian .. will not do any good to the lad's confidence after he worked hard to earn a place in the starting 11

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Williams.gif

How stupid of ashley williams.. it was plain vicious and could have hurt RVP really badly

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I raise you a Cantona. Fergie's just pissed his side dropped two points.

More examples:

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2252671/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-forgets-dangerous-tackles.html

==================

Sturridge to Liverpool done.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^ I raise you a Cantona. Fergie's just pissed his side dropped two points.

More examples:

Sir Alex Ferguson forgets dangerous tackles | Mail Online

==================

Sturridge to Liverpool done.

I mean really? Because cantona kicked someone, rvp deserves this?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ The ball hit RVP in the head, not William's boot. That is the kind of impact one takes regularly when a freekick hits the wall. It's much worse whn two heads collide while vying for the ball. Should that also be deemed 'assault'? :D
It's not that big an issue as Fergie's making it out to be, trying to mask his own team's deficiencies and deflecting attention from their slip-up. Long ban for the Swansea player? Seriously?

Krow

Crowman
That was a nasty hit. He could have been injured. RVP should not have been booked. But Fergie is going over the top.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Erm..that was quite bad by williams tbh...with that impact on the back of the head could lead to injuries..SAF did go overboard about him being killed but that was bad....

^ The ball hit RVP in the head, not William's boot. That is the kind of impact one takes regularly when a freekick hits the wall. It's much worse whn two heads collide while vying for the ball. Should that also be deemed 'assault'? :D
It's not that big an issue as Fergie's making it out to be, trying to mask his own team's deficiencies and deflecting attention from their slip-up. Long ban for the Swansea player? Seriously?
It hit him quite hard at the back of the head..which is dangerous..with the sheer impact at the back of the head like that in that state will lead to injuries...no..people don't take this kind of impact at this close range at the back of the head when the head is not steady...yes two head collisions are also serious depending on the impact...but one does not do it on purpose...this is not even the same thing...But i agree fergie overreacted due to dropping of points here...its also debatable if he did that on purpose though personally that looked intentional..No this doesn't warrant a long ban...There ends my rant... :D :p

Now..Downing Assist & a goal in the same game..did anyone bet on that??LOL...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hah!! 1-0 win, 3 points in the bag. :D

ManUtd win again, must have been a great game... 4-3. Too bad I was messing with my phone, didn't watch it. :p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
crap...one game we score 4 goals..the next game we lose by 3-4 goals...defending was bad...need some physical players in midfield to handle teams like stoke...

**** to think of...our transfers too are so midtable like signings...sturridge for 12Mil...baah..not sure how much impact he would make..rather get carroll back in the squad...& what a stupid expensive loan signing in the form of sahin... :(

Top Bottom