• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
With the kind of financial backing you lot have, results are way below sub par IMHO.

Fellaini has apologised for headbutting Shawcross. Why? He should be given an award for the headbutt and a bonus for cracking a rib or two. Stoke deserve relegation.

iinfi

mekalodu
jus saw the highlights of the first half ... and the starting 11 . still cant believe lamps started the game ahead of oscar .... benitez is a sucker ....
he is going to do the same thing he did with liverpool ...send us packing into the bottom half of the table .... and eventually close to relegation ....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Don't expect to win anything this season and you'll be fine. It's our time to have a traditional "Arsenal transitional year" - a young team, needs time to gel etc. :D

Krow

Crowman
Slightly nervy, but dominant win. That's the third time we have won 5-2 this year. Cazorla oozes class. Up to 5th. Hope we don't slip up now.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Liverpool buying Sturridge for 12 mil? What? Why?

Erm we have been linked with him for a long time...needed someone to partner suarez ASAP...

*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1269734/liverpool-set-to-finalise-daniel-sturridge-deal-with-chelsea?cc=4716

Krow

Crowman
Sturridge is average. 12 million is too much for him. I wish Liverpool would buy from across Europe. Would be a lot cheaper. :D

Krow

Crowman
I'm sure he will leave. Meanwhile, we are linked with Huntelaar and some Zambian defender/DM called Stoppila Sunzu. :lol:

Personally, I'd go for Llorente.

iinfi

mekalodu
The Indian national team has moved up three spots in the latest FIFA World Ranking released today. India is now ranked 166th in the world and 31st in Asia with a total of 96 points.

Vanuatu (165th) and Belize (167th) are ahead of and behind India respectively in the latest rankings, while Maldives (159th) are still the best team in South Asia.

what???? vanuatu????

axes2t2

I am a cat
*25.media.tumblr.com/f95547c0b0963daec80ad3ed90b55daa/tumblr_mf9x7pikf11qgw5fjo1_1280.jpg

*25.media.tumblr.com/c337e0fb204b92bfa657a0abc085721f/tumblr_mf9x7pikf11qgw5fjo3_r1_1280.jpg

*25.media.tumblr.com/02f2d7ea5c6acc50ee82002364805f6e/tumblr_mf9x7pikf11qgw5fjo4_1280.jpg

*25.media.tumblr.com/8462e8a1d546ae61bdb6243ec3995271/tumblr_mf9x7pikf11qgw5fjo8_r1_1280.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm sure he will leave. Meanwhile, we are linked with Huntelaar and some Zambian defender/DM called Stoppila Sunzu. :lol:

Personally, I'd go for Llorente.

Unlikely Bilbao would sell him now. They're holding him till the length of his contract, which is fair. A little like letting him rot in the reserves, or restricting his appearances in the first team to a handful this season.

Sturridge is average. 12 million is too much for him. I wish Liverpool would buy from across Europe. Would be a lot cheaper. :D

If Sturridge was half as good as he thinks he is, he would be twice the player he actually is right now.

Can't wait to see him and Suarez squabbling about not passing to one another. Or in case of Studge, anyone on his own team. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/dec_12/gun__1355928975_5signings.jpg
Five young internationals sign new contracts | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com
Good stuff, though there is another young British player who is missing.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Can't wait to see him and Suarez squabbling about not passing to one another. Or in case of Studge, anyone on his own team. :D

Don't understand where this comes from...suarez has been more than willing to pass these days...

TBH i prefer huntelaar over sturridge anyday & many liverpool fans would agree with me over this...the latest is that huntelaar is signing an extension to his contract...

Top Bottom