• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ends Arsenal and Liverpool interest by 'signing new Schalke deal' | Metro News

Title says 'signed a deal',article says 'will sign a deal'

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Arsenal have been forced to postpone their Boxing Day clash against West Ham | Arsenal News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

The Indian national team has moved up three spots in the latest FIFA World Ranking released today. India is now ranked 166th in the world and 31st in Asia with a total of 96 points.

Vanuatu (165th) and Belize (167th) are ahead of and behind India respectively in the latest rankings, while Maldives (159th) are still the best team in South Asia.

what???? vanuatu????
Thats a joke really...there is no investment in indian football at all...facilities are shoddy,management is bad...things are improving though with the revamp of the cooperage ground..but still a long way off...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Leeds score... Luiz wanders off into their area, loses the ball and poof! Counter, 1-0 Leeds... :|

===

MATA!!! 1-1... :D

===

Brana!!!! 2-1.... :D

===

MOSES!!! 3-1.... :D

===

HAZARD!!! 4-1!!! What a pass by LUIZ!!! :D

===

ANd TORRES!!! 5-1..... :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Liverpool's Raheem Sterling set for five-year deal - ESPN FC

Finally an end to this ****...

Reports from the BBC indicate the new contract will see Sterling's wage jump from £2,000 per week on his old youth contract to around £30,000 per week.

UCL draw ten action 3:45pm
Europa draw Ten action 6:30pm

Chelsea fans,will you give me company?? :D :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So Munich it is. At least it isn't Barca. We haven't played them for a while so it will be interesting.

Mancs get Madrid :lol:

Whom did Chelsea get?

Krow

Crowman
Spuds up against Stoke. I sense a draw...

Arsenal finish the day in 3rd position. Chelsea have two games in hand and we have Spuds, Everton and WBA on equal points. No room for error.

iinfi

mekalodu
Admiral has scored again ..... given the state of affairs i dont think we sud buy in jan ... we sud get Admiral back ....

Up to 3rd :lol:

wenger saves his job ... hahaha ...best businessman in the league by miles ....

two dismissals in the everton game ... absolute joke ...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Mourinho benched Casillas yesterday. Firt time in 10 years that has happened. And lost to Malaga 3-2. Now 16 pts behind Barca.

Come back home, Jose!! D

Top Bottom