• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
if it is rafa he will be out before march

is goal diff not the second criteria in the CL when points are level?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BBC Sport - Rafael Benitez replaces Roberto Di Matteo's at Chelsea

Time to have a quick look at RAWK before the CL game. :lol:

That's why we got Podolski!

axes2t2

I am a cat
Nice that Wilshere got a goal.

And this is such a feel good gif.

*24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdu5um1uij1qi532yo1_500.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger

on Rafa Benitez’s appointment…

That’s a surprise as well, because Rafael Benitez is a guy who has a record, who is a manager of stature and it is a surprise that he is appointed for such a short time. I’m surprised that he accepted [the job].

Rafa is being clever here. A fat payoff for working a few months. He can win them titles if given time, but he will be sacked before that.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
So Benitez it is for Chelsea..Torres flourished at Anfield under him...Lets see whether he brings the best out of him...
Personal opinion Chelsea should target Lewandowski instead of Falcao..

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Couldn't resist checking out this thread this time. :D

Benitez appointed as 'interim manager'. Words fail me. :|

Leeds has had a takeover right now. Maybe reconsider going back :lol::lol::lol:
Can't wait till you Chelsea fans show rest of your true colours (half of which you showed during the FA Cup Semfinal) when you abuse your own manager and want your own club to fail, to show how much of a plastic bag of shite your club and clueless bellwhiffs your fans are. :lol:
Good luck to Rafa though, too classy for this shower of shite. Hope you leave them on a high and join a club more suited for your class than this souless idiotic shambles of the club.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

Can't wait till you Chelsea fans show rest of your true colours (half of which you showed during the FA Cup Semfinal) when you abuse your own manager and want your own club to fail, to show how much of a plastic bag of shite your club and clueless bellwhiffs your fans are. :lol:
Good luck to Rafa though, too classy for this shower of shite. Hope you leave them on a high and join a club more suited for your class than this souless idiotic shambles of the club.

Its good to see you back..where have u been? :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Teehee! Knew you'd come out of the closet for this. :D

I think Rafa the Gaffa would love to beat Pool on their own patch. Say what? :D

And for that crap you just spouted, I give you Roy Hodgson. Now jog on. :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Awwww LFC is back :cryeyesout:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Teehee! Knew you'd come out of the closet for this. :D

I think Rafa the Gaffa would love to beat Pool on their own patch. Say what? :D

And for that crap you just spouted, I give you Roy Hodgson. Now jog on. :D
T'was fun. ;)

He'll love getting 3 points in any game no matter what. I know Rafa, he managed my club for 5 years.

As for Roy Hodgson, he was appointed by a businessman (Purslow) who had no clue about football, while luckily for you Rafa's been appointed by someone who actually knows what he is doing (for all criticism of Roman, he at least doesn't go for media darlings and tries to go for accomplished managers who have actually won something and has a track record of achieving and his habit of sacking managers has worked everytime).

Its good to see you back..where have u been? :)
Lack of motivation mostly. Just was interested about the reactions of the Chelsea fans here.

Awwww LFC is back :cryeyesout:
Nope.avi. Brief visit.

Top Bottom