• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajai5777

Youngling
chelsea 1 - 0 Barca FT. Job half done. NO away goal for barca.
As usual barca tried the same thing again and again and it was well defended by chelsea.They had no answer for the mighty DROGBA. He made this game look like a CFC - ARS game :mrgreen: Fabrigas would have felt the same :lol:

ajai5777

Youngling
If we score 1 in nou camp, the tie is over.I dont see barca scoring 3 with this crappy game.
I told earlier that barca were crap against Milan in both legs. They played similar against us also. They know only this type of game and it can be defended and we can strike in counter.

@ Arsenal_Gunners
I meant a typical CFC - ARS game :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that was an exception when we were under AVB

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
For all their "crapness" they went past Milan comfortably and hit the woodwork twice today with Cesc also missing a sitter.Could have ended 1-4.
Enjoy your win.It won't matter in the bigger picture.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
woah..what a pleasant surprise to see chelsea win...didn't see the game..how was it??Who dominated the game...hmm i still see barca maybe nicking into the final by winning at camp nou..

Krow

Crowman
ajai5777 said:
crappy game.....barca were crap
We'll talk after the second leg. ;-)
Good win for Chelsea. Would have been even better if noobs like the one quoted in this post saw some sense. :p

I didnt ze the incident, was following text feeds though.

Unanticipated result, but of course we'll take the win. Something about interim managers at Chelsea somehow brings the squad together (first Guus, now RDM)

Cant rest easy though, this squad is a shadow of the 2009 team, and that team successfully parked the bus at Nou Camp. Barca will be all guns blazing there, and we wouldnt want to look like Arsenal (remember the 2-1 home win and then the 3-1 loss?)

Also, Barcelona fans complaining about how much Drogba dived is possibly the joke of the decade.

PS. I'm back!

ajai5777

Youngling
@Krow
I call that as crappy gameplay. They dont know any other way to play. They can fvck themselves with those possession all they had. Chelsea looked dangerous whenever they had the ball, just like Milan game but they were unlucky.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol:

This result makes things hard for us.Chelsea have momentum behind them and we are struggling with some injuries and form.Going to be tough on Saturday.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Just as I predicted for the Barca vs Chelsea game, now its upto the second leg but it sure will be a test for the side in blue.

Top Bottom