• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
it was just a small group of fans...am pretty sure almost every club have these small number of idiots who give a bad rep...don't see y chelsea should be blamed...there are stupid fans everywhere

These fans are hardly stupid. In some sense even racism is a degree above the level they sunk to. Shame.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
it was just a small group of fans...am pretty sure almost every club have these small number of idiots who give a bad rep...don't see y chelsea should be blamed...there are stupid fans everywhere

The silence was impeccably observed everywhere else.Local Chelsea fans are not called Chavs for no reason.Yes there are decent fans, but there has been a general classless attitude associated with the club for some time.

Good to see Ashley Young getting coverage in the media.He has built his reputation as a cheater now.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I sometimes do wonder if some well informed foreign fans regret their decision to support Chelsea as they find more about the club.Probably don't see it through the blue tinted specs.
Can even utter twats like Milwall gain a worldwide following if they win the lottery like Chelsea and City?

Krow

Crowman
Guardian's got an entire blog post to Diving Young. :lol: Those Chelsea "fans" are scum but at least there are some good ones around. I wouldn't reconsider my club if a section of our fans were to sink to that level. I would make sure I distance myself from those classless twats and hope the authorities find them and ban them for life.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I sometimes do wonder if some well informed foreign fans regret their decision to support Chelsea as they find more about the club.Probably don't see it through the blue tinted specs.
Can even utter twats like Milwall gain a worldwide following if they win the lottery like Chelsea and City?

I've been a regular on some of the Chelsea fansites and yes, there are some utter knobs that 'support' us. But to paint the entire club and the fanbase with the same brush is a tad harsh.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
PFA POTY shortlist announced.
PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Sergio Aguero, Joe Hart, David Silva (all Manchester City).

PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Gareth Bale, Kyle Walker (both Tottenham), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea).

RvP is the standout contender for the award.Scott Parker?Really?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF is going on?

Vermaelen with a typical header.Comeback is on

Ok it never came.We still have points cushion but the next two games are crucial.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Will it be the El Clasico again in the CL finals? Or can the Blues upset the Catalans? I cannot stand anyone at Barca except Messi. All dramabazi and theatrics.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wilshere ruled out of the Euros by Arsene.What a disappointment for him! Came so close to a comeback on many occasions but in the end ran out of time.
Also bad news regarding Arteta who left on crutches.Out for Chelsea and major doubt for the rest of the season.

jasku

In the zone
Wilshere ruled out of the Euros by Arsene.What a disappointment for him! Came so close to a comeback on many occasions but in the end ran out of time.
Also bad news regarding Arteta who left on crutches.Out for Chelsea and major doubt for the rest of the season.

Really disappointing match on so many counts, we dint create enough chances, the best was the djourou strike that went past the post.

This inconsistency has plagued us throughout, utterly dejected. Key match against an inform Chelsea, gotta draw at the least.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bayern dominating the game with a lot of pace.End to end stuff but not many chances.1-0 HT

Madrid got played off the park there.2-1.
Advantage Bayern.

Should be a close game tonight.Barca are usually slow starters so Chelsea can grab an early goal.Fancy a narrow Barca win.

Top Bottom