• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Never make the mistake of underestimating Arsenal. They will always begin to "impress" whenever you downplay them. :/
And their fans absolutely thrive in being underestimated and then proving their naysayers wrong.

The reverse if also true, never overestimate them either...

dinga03

Broken In
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinga03
no matter what happens in this transfer market, but still had a feeling that ManUtd will win EPL. CL depends on who they buy this summer

Cannot say for sure. Each year it's getting harder. Sad to admit, but Citeh will give some serious competition this time.

Regarding UCL, we have to hope that Barca will have a bad day someday in the knockout stages and gets knocked out before reaching the semi-finals.

Utd and Chelsea will be the main contender.. City/Arsenal might be dangerous at times, but they will fail when needed to win the most..

for CL, Barca needed to be beaten at some stages, they are so good, hahaha..
I think only Chelsea and Arsenal can definiltely beat them

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Let's face it.
Eboue is a dumbass.I have had enough of him after the Liverpool penalty incident.
However,I am worried that his replacement is a youngster bought from Charlton reserves.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don't blame it on Henry,
Don't blame it on the referee,
Don't blame it on the injuries,
Blame it on Eboue...:(
*www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2538393_o.gif

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Let's face it.
Eboue is a dumbass.I have had enough of him after the Liverpool penalty incident.

:shock::shock::shock::ssshhh:

Reading the gossip this morning and see that a deal could be sealed between Arsenal and Galatasaray for Eboue. Looking at the fee I thought we had done a nice piece of business there, 3.5M is great. Then I realised that this fee was in fact being paid BY Galatasaray and NOT Arsenal, amazing piece of negotiation! Who said Arsenal had lost their touch when it comes to transfers, sell ice to the Eskimos we could!

Blehehehehehe.... :lol:

Oriol Romeu signs!!

ORIOL DEAL COMPLETED | Latest Chelsea News | Team & Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

19 year old defensive mid from barca B. :p

The deal includes a buy-back clause of 10 million Euros after a year, rising to 15 after the second year.

Oriol Romeu signs for Chelsea | FCBarcelona.cat

Those Catalan cvnts want to avoid a repeat of the Cesc saga. :D

Krow

Crowman
Eboue gone? :( He is a dumbass, but off the field, he is the best.
Waiting for Nicklas, Almunia to leave.

Krow

Crowman
:( :lol:

We should have signed:
Stekelenberg (hope the spelling is alright)
Mata
Baines
Jagielka
<Insert name of defensive midfielder>

And we should have sold:

Bendtner
Eboue
Almunia
Nasri

by now.

Krow

Crowman
Good thing is we got rid of Denilson and Clichy. And acquired Gervinho. Jenkinson seems ok, but poor kid will be abused if he makes a few mistakes because of the timing of his signing.

Would be more hilarious if Alumnia does not leave and no GK is signed :D

@Krow

Where are you planning to play Mata ?
In place of Nasri/Arshavin as LAM/LF. A central role may be on the cards but unlikely because if Cesc leaves then Nasri will be brought in there.

Most prolly, Almunia will leave and no GK will be signed. We have three GKs. Szcz is good, needs more games. Fabianski looked decent last season. Mannone is a good backup.

The real problem lies in front of the GK.

I think it is time RVP is made captain. We should not have a captain who is not sure whether he wants to stay or go. If he really wanted to be here, he would have announced it and told the Barca idiots to come back when they had enough money.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Would be hilarious if Almunia is not sold. :lol:

Who would buy him?He would probably be released at the end of his contract.We pay our "deadwood" huge wages that no one else can match.Not surprising that we have failed to offload even a single fringe player.Even Denilson went on a loan.Eboue is worth more than 3.5m GBP as being reported,but we took a hit to offload him.Bendtner would have cost 25m,including wages, to Sporting had his deal gone through.
The wage structure at Arsenal needs a review.

Top Bottom