• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
We are chumps if we sell for that.
Must be a part of our charity efforts if that is true.

To be honest, if Cesc does not go now, he may never go there. Alcantra is growing brilliantly. They would not need Cesc and will keep lowballing.

Instead, we should sell Nasri for 20m or so. And get Mata.

Krow

Crowman
Hmmm... Hope this is over and done with asap, whichever way it goes. Palermo's Pastore has a higher price tag than what Barca want to pay for Cesc. I'd bet my eggs Cesc >>>> Pastore.

Krow

Crowman
Easily 50m. Wish we weren't imploding season after season. A couple of trophies every now and then reduces wantaway players I'm guessing.

dinga03

Broken In
Though i am not Arsenal fan, i think Fabregas should be sold and then invest the money to buy some good players. He is very good, i agree, but he is taking lot of attention.

Learn from Liverpool last season. Selling Torress and getting mid level strikers is better than having one solid striker (injured most of the season).

Barca will always play hardball with you as they dont need Cesc. He is a luxury in that side and not a necessity.

You wont get a good fee for him IMO . Not giving Nasri a big big pay rise would be a better option as I dont see Mata coming eighter . His release clause is out of your reach now !

Last edited:

dinga03

Broken In
no matter what happens in this transfer market, but still had a feeling that ManUtd will win EPL. CL depends on who they buy this summer

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
no matter what happens in this transfer market, but still had a feeling that ManUtd will win EPL. CL depends on who they buy this summer

Cannot say for sure. Each year it's getting harder. Sad to admit, but Citeh will give some serious competition this time. :-(

Regarding UCL, we have to hope that Barca will have a bad day someday in the knockout stages and gets knocked out before reaching the semi-finals.

Football is a funny game . We were wrote off at the beginning of last year . City will be challengers that is for sure . Let see .

Liverpool , City , Arsenal , Chelsea , MUFC . 5 teams that have the POTENCIAL to go for the title .

Time to buy a TV !

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
sry arsenal fans but unless they bring fresh signings...i don't see how they will be title contenders & if they indeed lose nasri & cesc...i may put them near spurs in epl table...arsenal's defence like liverpool is erm bad...

Top Bottom