• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spor...-to-Premier-League-with-Arsenal-hovering.html

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chamakh talks to L'Equipe about his Arsenal move,says he rejected offers from Spuds and Liverpool.
*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=781958&sec=transfers&cc=4716

Rahim

Married!
David Villa might join United next season. I hope Barcelona, Chelsea, Madrid don't start their price-wars....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From Arshavin.eu
Over the past few days we have received hundreds of letters from Arsenal fans with requests to comment on Andrey Arshavin’s interview for the British edition of "The People" magazine. This interview was also reprinted by a number of other media. Unfortunately, it has become normal, that many dishonorable journalists exploit Andrey Arshavin’s name, giving the press false and provocative information. Never in his sports career has Andrey made any excuses or reacted to such statements. Perhaps such impunity gives them the right to continue to defame and compromise the Russian National Team captain and Arsenal’s player.
In this case, it is worth noting that Andrey Arshavin hasn’t given any interviews or communicated with any representatives of this tabloid. The article caused a storm of fans’ indignation and outrage. Andrey is a player of Arsenal. So he is responsible for the honour and dignity of the club not only during the game, but also in life. With regards to Mr. Lahter’s statements that have also been actively discussed in the press, Andrey states: "Denis Lahter has not been representing my interests for a year now, he is not my agent. He does not have any information regarding my prospects and career plans, so his statements about my future endeavors shouldn’t be taken for a fact or paid attention to.
I find it surprising how can one pretend to be an agent of a big name player like Arshavin.
He should sue the fvck out of Latcher if it is true.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Spuds beat citeh 1-0.CL football for them next season.

*www.livescore.com/default.dll/game?comp=scotland1&game=407796
:lol: long time since i saw that kinda lolness.we used to score that much when playing as kids :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Spuds making it to a CL spot is sad but those muppets will most probably go out in the qualifiers against FC Cvntski or something,after whoring themselves out in the far east in pre-season.
Or they will return to their lower mid table status after tough midweek games.

However,noone will be laughing if we fvck up on Sunday.

Top Bottom