• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ronaldo, Scholes-Neville and now here's Pique getting intimate with Ibra- *guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pique-450x492.jpg

Must be some special ingredient in mancunian blood :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.redcafe.net/f40/academy-play-off-semi-final-united-v-arsenal-295230/index3.html

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal 1-0 ManUre in the academy play off semifinal.We are actually the underdogs this year due to most of the previous academy stars maturing.
1-1 :|

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Penalties after AET

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

YAAAAAAAAAAY 5-3 Arsenal win on penalties.Good job Steve Bould once again,he has been a revelation of a coach.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool's parent company posted a huge loss of £54.9m for the year ended on 31 July 2009 as debt interest payments and severance costs hit hard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8668320.stm

iinfi

mekalodu
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/8667539.stm

"The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next." - Henry Ward Beecher

how true .... Africa is several centuries behind

Rahim

Married!
Harry Redknapp has been named Premier League Manager of the Year after breaking into the top four with Tottenham.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Will they take it back off him when he bankrupts Tottenham like Sunderland and Pompey?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

It is a joke really,Hodgson deserve that prize.Because of spurs sh1tness,people forget that they invested 200 million recently in their squad to get 4th place.

Heck,Wenger has been doing that virtually for free every season since 1996.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Hodgson and McLeish have been better managers than Spudnapp,considering their management of resources.

btw United's pre-season tour announced day before yesterday.
Celtic v Manchester United 16 July, Rogers Centre, Toronto

Philadelphia Union v Manchester United 21 July, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia

Kansas City Wizards v Manchester United 25 July, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas

MLS All-Stars v Manchester United 28 July, Reliant Stadium, Houston

Chivas v Manchester United 30 July, Guadalajara, Mexico

XTerminator

McLeish has done some brilliant business in the transfer window by getting Dann+R.johnson+B.Ferguson.Hodgson has been tactically brilliant as well.

Rahim

Married!
Why are you so bitter A_G? Your Arsenal's funds are well secured.....move on. will you.

Spurs Gains: Confidence, Consistency, Style, Defence and above all 4th position. While Arsenal went once again a trophy-less season, Spurs actually have achieved something.
Showing not much respect to your fiercest rival is one thing and doomsday chat is quite another. Spurs have spent their money wisely and all your talk of Wenger not spending since 1996 is a joke.

--------------

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Will they take it back off him when he bankrupts Tottenham like Sunderland and Pompey?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

It is a joke really,Hodgson deserve that prize.Because of spurs sh1tness,people forget that they invested 200 million recently in their squad to get 4th place.

Heck,Wenger has been doing that virtually for free every season since 1996.

dont act so bitter man..
we know u hate spurs... but they have actually achieved something.. they've qualified for CL.. its a big thing for them.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

^^Were you drunk while posting that?

Btw. Arsenal's season has by no means been an epic fail.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Only 4th placed team needs qualifying through an open draw according to the new rules.

i wasn't drunk... :lol: i was too happy with the thought cause that is a possibility

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Ronaldo, Scholes-Neville and now here's Pique getting intimate with Ibra- *guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pique-450x492.jpg

Must be some special ingredient in mancunian blood :D :lol:

lol... it might actually be true:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why are you so bitter A_G? Your Arsenal's funds are well secured.....move on. will you.

Spurs Gains: Confidence, Consistency, Style, Defence and above all 4th position. While Arsenal went once again a trophy-less season, Spurs actually have achieved something.
Showing not much respect to your fiercest rival is one thing and doomsday chat is quite another. Spurs have spent their money wisely and all your talk of Wenger not spending since 1996 is a joke.

--------------
What exactly have Spurs achieved?A break from their lower-mid table mediocrity on the back of 175m spending?
Wenger gets stoned for doing the same with a profit in the market.

*goonertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Ttable.jpg

Now I am not posting this to belittle ManUre and CFC's achievements but seriously,what has Tottenham FC done to deserve such praise.They should be making it to Top 4 year after year.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Maybe that is achievement in Spurs' dictionary.Shows what a colossal fvck up that club is,going close to relegation after spending 80m in one summer.
I would have agreed with it though had it been any other team bar Spurs and City.

XTerminator

If Spurs is a colossal fvck up,what is chelsea then? :lol:

Talk about REAL performance without much adding into the resources this season,has to be Fulham and Birmingham.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

ok maybe im a bit harsh on che,but hell,who cares :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well Spurs would be knocked out in Playoff round, if they end up 4th.
all your talk of Wenger not spending since 1996 is a joke.
In Soviet Russia, Money spends Wenger.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Not Colossal fvck up? Chelsea have actually won the league and have been among top sides in Europe.

XTerminator

^agree.but United have managed more trophies than them,with approx half the Net spending per season.

Well Spurs would be knocked out in Playoff round, if they end up 4th.
if they dont end up playin a club like partisan belgrade or Std.Liege

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

thn again,i admit i have been harsh on chelsea.but then again,who cares :D

Talk about REAL performance without much adding into the resources this season,has to be Fulham and Birmingham.
Really? I thought atleast you were better than this :rolleyes:

Maybe that is achievement in Spurs' dictionary.Shows what a colossal fvck up that club is,going close to relegation after spending 80m in one summer.
I would have agreed with it though had it been any other team bar Spurs and City.
You are bashing Spurs, just like I bashed Bar Soap since CL semifinal last year. :D (but I think my bashing is based on facts :p )

Citeh are the "lol" team. Despite big spending, they are in Europa League. Spuds>>>Citeh (atleast in terms of who I'd like to see in CL)

Though even I agree McCleish deserved it.

EDIT is the IRC dead? :???:

Last edited:
Top Bottom