• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Considering that Arsenal had the "easiest of fixtures ahead",theyve been the ones to drop most of the points.that too when they were in control most of the match.

XTerminator

^have to agree there,but defeat to wigan was shameful to say the least.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

btw forgot to mention this - Pedersen is a sore DIVER

XTerminator

Allardyce on his rivalry with Wenger :D
"As an opposing manager, Arsene Wenger came out and criticised what we did. You just smile and say: 'I've managed to outwit you again. My tactics have been better on the day than yours have. I've managed to achieve a result against what has been one of the top sides in the Premier League for a long time.' If it's good enough for Inter Milan against Barcelona then it's good enough for me."
:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

btw the ref is lol.campbell yellow is a joke

XTerminator

Big Sam on his tactics: We know Arsenal's weakness is balls into the box, and certainly their goalkeeper of late. Yes [we targeted Fabianski]. We've seen under pressure his handling is a little suspect."

:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Goin by Fulham Reserves' heroics against Everton,their match should be no walk-through for arse.

Top Bottom