• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

sub1zero

Broken In
Ferguson really lost the plot when he stuck with Berbatov and sold Tevez. Ofc I don't like either of those 2 but Tevez atleast runs around like a headless chicken and does SOMETHING often on the pitch.
And as much as I hate City and Tevez, what he did to Gary Neville surely didn't just come out of the "blue". If you provoke a player needlessly using the press, then surely you deserve to be pissed on. Not that anyone needs a reason to stick it to him.

PS: Is the Arsenal game being shown live on ESPN/Star Sports?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No,I'll check at the kick-off since it is a rescheduled game.But if it isn't on their website,there is little chance of game being on TV.

Who knows what goes behind the scenes at Utd these days?Some people say that Joorabchian was responsible for SAF letting him reluctantly go.

Anyway sub1zero is right,Tevez is very respectful to the Hammers fans every time.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
imo ars v bolton and the tottenham match is on at espn/star.

Some people say that Joorabchian was responsible for SAF letting him reluctantly go.

true,i saw these rumours too.

but Tevez atleast runs around like a headless chicken and does SOMETHING often on the pitch.

id like to see berba doin something similar :lol:

Tevez is very respectful to the Hammers fans every time.
ye,but the very prospect of tevez movin on to eastlands puts every man utd fan into a hate mode.cant blame anyone in this situation really.

These kind of comments deserve a :lol:

lol on them all you like but citeh had only two chances in the whole of second half. one the goal and one the save that was saved. in contrast to that, given made countless number of saves. we were better than them throughout the game. they were dormant till they got a lucky penalty and shouldnt have gone into the break on level terms. if you saw the match and its a big if, they were literally pawned after the second goal when we created so many opportunities but given made some world class saves. lol, they even took out swp to put in an extra defender in. shows how much equal on terms the two teams were eh :-D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Skysports and Mail "understand" that Arsenal is set to bid 7m for 6'4'' Fulham defender Chris Smalling and loaning him back till the end of the season.

Bit overpriced but good move nonetheless,considering 4/6 of our CBs are out of contract in the summer.

XTerminator

arsenal fight back from 2-0 down to 2-2 :( fabregas scoring brght some smiles though,he's my captain in the pl fantasy league :)

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

and now vermaelen scores :( who's also in my team :) :p

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

some crazy stuff goin on at villa park too.blackburn were 2-0 up only to go down 5-2.managed to pull one back again. 5-3 currently.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Man utd's debt is 716 Pnds ;(

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

oh lol wudnt it be nice if it were just 716 pnds :D its 716 Mn Pnds ;( btw arsenal about to go top

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
YES YES!!! WE WON!! SAW THE WHOLE MATCH TOO!!! :D :D :D :D

We should have scored at least 10. The goals were a piece of art. Brilliant. Arshavin's goal was pure class. Fabregas's goal, though controversial was a superb finish.Rozza's goal was purely rozzistic.Vermaelen 's goal shoed us why hes still the verminator. :D

XTerminator

when was the last time arsenal were on top of the table :lol:

scenes at anfield where a penalty is awarded to liv but is taken twice,and kuyt scores twice. 2-0.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2w6dNDVb6Q&feature=channel
Bolton 1-0

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5C2bzSwZVc&feature=channel
Bolton 2-0

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlYX0nLkg0A&feature=channel
Arsenal 1-2

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=45MoEwSvZ-o&feature=channel
Arsenal 2-2

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRNv-ipgE8o&feature=channel
Arsenal 3-2

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztJQp3wJq0&feature=channel

Genius 4-2

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

@xterminator- Most of the season in 2007-08

Krow

Crowman
I am happy that we made a comeback and won. Our team needs to show character especially against tough low-mid-table opposition. Only that will win us silverware this season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well that was some character we showed last night,just need to cut the complacency out.
March 2008 was the last time we were top.

I hope Cameroon go out tonight,Denilson is suicide in DM and Diaby is injured.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
there must be some explanation to the continual injuries in our squad. Training? Bad medics? What is it? Ir is it just plain luck? Gutted!!!

XTerminator

March 2008 was the last time we were top.

ye i know,was a sarcastic statement there.almost 2 yrs after that happened.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

*www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=akBp8tqbBl6k

im speechless right now :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
there must be some explanation to the continual injuries in our squad. Training? Bad medics? What is it? Ir is it just plain luck? Gutted!!!
Gibbs out for the season.-Arsenal.com

Apart from the obvious bad luck,I believe its the combination of our reliance on younger players who are still developing,coupled with our playing style which demands a lot physically and forces the opposition to resort to dangerous tackles.

Our grown up men like Arshavin,Song,TV,Sagna,Eboo etc. rarely get injured.RVP and Ed are just unfortunate.

Top Bottom