• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2813956/Glazers-SOS-to-Man-Utd-stars.html
THE Glazer family have gone cap in hand to Manchester United's players - effectively asking them for a multi-million pound loan!

United stars were stunned by the handout request when they arrived back last week from their Qatar training camp.

Players were handed a prospectus, as owner Malcolm Glazer attempts to raise a staggering £500million through a bond issue to refinance huge debts.

And SunSport understands even the lower paid Old Trafford staff have been offered the 'opportunity' to invest in the club by the American owners.

A United insider said: "The players don't know what to make of it, really.

"Most are bemused that the people who pay their wages are basically trying to find out if they can have some back.

"A few of the lads know a good investment when they see one, but not too many seem prepared to put their money where their mouths are!"

United are believed to be offering investors an annual return of seven per cent on the bonds, which start at £50,000 a block.

But City experts say returns are dependent on continued success on the field in the years ahead.

The insider added: "There have been people working at Old Trafford for many years, on low salaries, worried about their futures.

"Yet now they are being offered the chance to stretch themselves even further. It's a joke!"

lool.Imagine Berbatov investing in Utd.:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

A bit serious stuff

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ce-the-glazers
Glazers could take £130m out of Manchester United next year

• Small print in bond offer reveals shock provisions
• Owners able to get cut of money from player sales

The Glazer family, who own Manchester United, can take almost £130m cash out of the club next year alone if enough lenders sign up for the bond they have launched to borrow £500m for United.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Skysports reporting that FLAMINI is set to join city on a loan.
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

First,I feel gutted because he would have been perfect for us and he joined another PL team to warm their bench.
Secondly,WTF is City going to do with so many DMs?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Pix has only FA cup rights.
I think Zee sports shows CC,Arsenal vs Liverpool was shown by Ten Sports though.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Yup its at Zee Sports

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
yep it is on zee..the mfers tata sky are too proud though to air zee :mad:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

1-0 United.nice goal by giggs.the 5 man midfield is killing city

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

cheats.aholes.that wasnt a penalty.bellamy fell much much later.this is a screwjob.

XTerminator

i m beginning to believe the ref rant fergie went on earlier may cost him and united this cup and this season

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

1.following a live text feed and not actually watching the match is smothering me.

2.my friend just called up and said the ahole on united's side is anderson.gutted.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

considering we're away,i wont mind a draw at this stage.bt goin onto OT with a lead and celebrating again in front of the pissworthy eastlands would be great.

XTerminator

yeah,that ungrateful stitchneck did gesture something.apparently rooney was behind all this "talking" stuff

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

From the bbc live text feed:

From andituk on Twitter: "Managers and players lose their jobs for bad decisions, yet referees are unquestionable. Something needs to change."
:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Cardiff pwn Bristol City with a late goal in FA Cup

"Maybe no extra-time in Wales - Michael Chopra beats the Bristol City offside trap, his shot rebounds off the post straight on to the unfortunate Bradley Orr who can only look on in dismay as it flies into the net. Cardiff 1-0 Bristol City."

lol at Orr :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

the ungrateful scumbag has struck again. 2-1 city ;(

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

goin into the second leg with a 1 goal deficit ;( could be more ;(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Haha Tevez fvcks none other than the little cvnt Evra for his 2nd.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Utd. fans have bben giving stick to him,so him being a bit cvntish is fair enough.

XTerminator

given just saved city's ass.

elsewhere:

2138: A lighter is thrown by a Man City fan at Patrice Evra. Pathetic, isn't it?

:|

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

ohh would i love a 93rd minute rooney equaliser :D cant see it coming though :(

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Valencia!! u just had to head that :(

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Diouf heads wide,inspite being unmarked :| tells uniteds sad story today

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

moral of the story -> city-tevez=bunch of no-good trashpickers.

Cant wait for the return leg.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think that City and Utd were equally matched and city just edged them with their 2nd goal. It was no penalty tbh, the foul was slightly outside the box. But it had to happen with Utd for once.

oh btw, Tevez now has 17 goals in 25 apperances for Citeh.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

yeah,that ungrateful stitchneck did gesture something.
Gesture towards Gary Neville, who claimed that he is not worth 25m £. Still wrong tbh.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

lol. apart from the goal, they were trash anyways in the second half.
These kind of comments deserve a :lol:

XTerminator

Gesture towards Gary Neville, who claimed that he is not worth 25m £. Still wrong tbh.

yeah i agree fergie fvcked up there.deep down,i too like tevez and think he shudve still been at OT,price no matter.bt he's not now,so have to hate him,especially since he's at eastlands.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
It's hard to accept this defeat.:x But Neville should have shut his mouth up and let his team do the talking with the ball.:x Anyone would have been angered by his comments. Now he has to swallow his own words. Heart says to buy new big name strikers (David Villa anyone) but with all the stories about the debt, how can one? It was a mistake to let CR7 and Tevez leave.:(

Let's hope Utd erase the deficit on the 2nd leg and win the SF. :)

Top Bottom