• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ :D

btw 10 man barca beat real failures 1-0.real were 10 man themselves after 87'

i guess the s***talicos just got put in their place,first by alcorcon:lol: and now by barca

abyss88

Broken In
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted::twisted:

BARCA 1-0 MAD-RID
:pan:
madrid pwnage...(though i watched only the second half)...awesome defending by puyol and pique..fabulous passing by our mid field..4 players tackling messi and he still runs away with the ball(priceless)..and ibra scoring the GOLE

VISCA EL BARCA

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good... they deserver that. barca are the better team
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Portsmouth 1 - 4 United
Rooney scoring a hat trick while Giggs completes his century of Premier League goals. Valencia for the 1st timethis season, showed incisiveness and was very good. But the defending of Brown & Vidic was awful. If only Dendone was a quality striker and the scoreline would have been more even.

agree with you... Valencia for the first time looked decisive.. he was good & looked worth the money.. & boy, he is fast.
& Kuszczak looked much better than foster IMO.
& why was the portsmouth penalty given.. can someone plz clear that up for me?

Last edited:
Hell yeah 3-0 :D

Little upset that I couldn't see ze Arsenal of ze old, but then again, Chelsea took their chances. The Blues were more dominant physically, and that showed.

Eduardo doesn't look like he'll live up to or atleast cover for RVP, Vela didn't get much of a chance in the final third. I'd say Wenger should chase Chamakh now. And get Afinkeev while he's at it. Almunia is a complete prick.

Mikel was a dumbfcuk. Took to Ballack's role with ease. Essien, Lampard were awesome, just awesome. Cancelled out Fabregas and Song. And Drogba was freakin' brilliant. Showed what he could do on is night.

Also upsetting that Vermaelan got an own goal, absolutely gutted for him. And Arshavin too didn't click. All in all, Chelsea were the better team today.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
i say, just screw arsenal wenger and his youth. It has not bought us anything. Look back at the times when we were indispensable. Bergkamp,henry,Ljungberg,pires,vieira. I see a lot of physical strength and experience in them to actually DO things. Let the young guns be left to the youth academy and some MEN be brought into the team. Ridiculous!!!
:lol:

+1 to Xterm ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I dont see Chelsea not winning the leagye from here. :| Damn you Arsenal for this gutless performance.
As for the positives ;)
Code:
3 Tottenham      14      14     26
4 Arsenal        13      18     25
[B]5 Liverpool      14      11     23[/B]
6 Aston Villa    14       8     23
7 Man City       13       7     22
Only 2 points behind them with them a game in hand, if we just pick ourselves, who knows we might be fighting for the 3rd spot. :p No hopes yet though, Arsenal are thrashing bottom half teams while we are being very poor in those games. :| But Arsenal could very well implode and Dec 13 tie would be crucial :p

XTerminator

why was the portsmouth penalty given.. can someone plz clear that up for me?

it was given apparently either for vidic pulling some jabroni portsmouth player's shirt (i didnt see that,as tugging happens all the team during set-pieces) or kusczack jumpimg on some players body.

bth are stupid reasons btw,1st is lol.

also
awesome defending by puyol and pique

hats off to puyol.but u'd have seen a scoreline in real's favour really had they taken the least of their chances,all gifted to them of course by a poor pique defending.failed to clear many times,while puyol made 4-5 goal saving blocks.

ssk_the_gr8

it was given apparently either for vidic pulling some jabroni portsmouth player's shirt (i didnt see that,as tugging happens all the team during set-pieces) or kusczack jumpimg on some players body.

bth are stupid reasons btw,1st is lol.

If they start giving these as spotkicks, u would have like 5 penaltys in each match,
BTW whats this :? -
ssk_the_TE=ssk_the_gr8

Rahim

Married!
^You on Tech Enclave?

Forget about the penalty, it was stupid. But i am worried about the comments made by Fergie before the match that, when fit, Brown is the best natural defender in the country. I am really worried as he and Vidic showed, they can't defend properly. They were running for the same ball and blocking each other rather then the striker. So we might see more of Brown in coming games.

Gary Neville should not be given any more chance, simply he is of no use because of his injury and age. I don't know why he was chosen as the club captain in the 1st place?

Fergie need to give the hair-dryer treatment to Carrick. Just how long will he hide and other would carry him?

I never use to like Evra since the departure of Heinze, as i have never been convinced about his defensive capabilities. But he has won me over and really proved that he, along with Rooney, never have a bad game.

XTerminator

Gary Neville should not be given any more chance, simply he is of no use because of his injury and age. I don't know why he was chosen as the club captain in the 1st place?

yea neville is well past his age and ability,he just cant match up to the speed of the PL. but since O'Shea and Rafael are injured,maybe Fergie has no other option. De Laet is still too young to be a first teamer and fabio aint a RB.

Fergie need to give the hair-dryer treatment to Carrick. Just how long will he hide and other would carry him?

Imo,carrick is great when the situation is favouring the team.But he has stepped up when needed,as in the Wolfsburg match,so it would be nice to see more of him in tense situations.Besides he too picks up his form post-Christmas.So we need to have faith in him,and while he's gearing up,its nice to see Scholesy and Fletcher playing well.Hargreaves returning will be a bonus too.Hopefully he can chip in a few assists and contribute to the defence as well.

I never use to like Evra since the departure of Heinze, as i have never been convinced about his defensive capabilities. But he has won me over and really proved that he, along with Rooney, never have a bad game.

True.And Evra>>>>Heinze when it comes to going forward and dynamic presence on the field.Heinze was a LB,Evra has matured into a proper FB.

Many positives to be taken from the match including Rooney's hunger for goals and Valencia's sudden bursts of speed,well he runs faster than Messi sometimes:D. Defence needs to be tightened still though.
Posted again:
If they start giving these as spotkicks, u would have like 5 penaltys in each match,
BTW whats this :? -

i think i mix-n-matched :D typoed there dude

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

^You on Tech Enclave?

Forget about the penalty, it was stupid. But i am worried about the comments made by Fergie before the match that, when fit, Brown is the best natural defender in the country. I am really worried as he and Vidic showed, they can't defend properly. They were running for the same ball and blocking each other rather then the striker. So we might see more of Brown in coming games.

Brown is a good defender but he is similar to vidic, they both cant play together... we need evans back soon

wow, u should know why neville is captain....a good leader + senior player+ hes homegrown but a little 2 hot headed :D
agree hes declined.. but he can still be used in PL matches.

Carrick has gone down big time, not 1 through pass or long balls , has he forgotten to play.. he was so good in 2007-08

& evra has been our best player this season ... fletcher's second ... IMO

Offtopic: I'm not on tech enclave.. but was thinking of joining it.
i have never used that forum is it worth it?

sub1zero

Broken In
Ow ow ow. Yesterday's result still fkn hurts. Chelsea just dismissed us with remarkable ease. Wenger has a lot of explaining to do. Esp for substituting Song at HT (heh, never thought I'd hold Song in that regard). Eduardo is never going to settle in the 4 3 3 as well as RvP. So, perhaps a change of tactics is in order. A modified 4-4-2 with Arshavin in the hole and Eduardo/Vela up front with Nasri/Rosicky along with Fabregas behind Arshavin and infront of Song will perhaps work a lot better.
Looks very much like Chelsea's title to lose now. How I resent that.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
coz he's an effing cvnt and such cvnts are made the craptain of manckers all ze time, kunt keane as his predecessor and aggressive fat arse rooney to follow him :lol:

ssk_the_gr8

coz he's an effing cvnt and such cvnts are made the craptain of manckers all ze time, kunt keane as his predecessor and aggressive fat arse rooney to follow him :lol:

sad..... loserfool has to let out his frustration with his season screwed... ok i forgive you kid, i know u're feeling the pressure... :razz:
Posted again:
OT: is Tech enclave worth it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom