• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
We won't win every game and we won't win the title every year. Get used to it. :p
doesnt matter if u dont win it each year...but atleast make an attempt ....
the problem now is with loti ... not the players ... yday loti thought he was playing 4-3-3 while players we playing smething different ... we had decent individual performances .. but zero team effort ...

loti has already given up .... loser ...
u dont gun for fourth spot .... u sud always aim for the highest possible result ...
you shoot for the stars, you'll land on the tree tops – but if you shoot for the tree tops you'll land in the mud pit

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nasri is back for Barca!W000T!
Nasri back in the squad, Rosicky returns too | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Brilliant article about the state of refereeing in the PL with some statistics.
BBC Sport - Football - Referees in the spotlight

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i v not known anyone fiddle with a strong foundation so much so .. that it weakens the very structure of a building .... all the hard work done by mourinho is down the drain with stupid policies of the club management in trying to play beautiful football ....

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Agreed....So what if you guys aren't gonna be winners this season OR even get selected for the CL(so it seems):lol:....so what if your team is the leader when it comes to SVCKING...Everything will be fine...why worry about losing when it's MONEY the only thing crapsea cares about :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@iinfi

You're such a melodrama.

So, you mean Roman Abromovich is destroying the club?

Point is, you assembled a world-class squad. Players reached their maxima last year and now their performance is a decreasing function as they're growing old. ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*basicindia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bfed353ef00e553ab900c8834-800wi
*www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00163/ancelotti2_163303t.jpg

No? :lol: ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@ico: I wish more people would understand that. They just blame the manager which, admittedly, is the easiest thing to do.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
wow, nice to see to you not blaming the manager.

ok quick question to you kl@w, Torres is Ancelotti's signing or Roman's?

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Nope. The players need to perform on the pitch, not the manager. There's only so much a manager can do from the touchline.

Who can say that the players are actually doing on the field what the gaffer told them to? And when it all goes pear-shaped, they know the manager's head will be the first one on the chopping block.

Torres is a show of faith in Ancelotti by the owner. We were in for him at the start of the season and Carlo was quoted as saying that him and Drogs can play together, way back in the summer. January just provided us the chance to get our man. Roman and Carlo both wanted him.

My guess is, Drogs will be leaving at the end of this season and there's a very high chance of Anelka+Malouda leaving as well. Torres, Sturridge and Neymar could be the 3-man strike-force next season.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Torres or not, Luiz is certainly Ancelotti's signing.

Really impressed me yesterday. You can ignore the penalty though.

Chelsea would have been better off getting 2 players for £50m instead of only Torres. Marko Marin is one player whom I rate and anything above £15m would have done the job. Play him on the right wing instead of Anelka.

Top Bottom