• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
did anyone watch the second min of the spurs game ... is that a handball by Nesta .... i must be blind ..... Nesta's arm was extended no doubt .. but the ball hit his shoulder n not his arm .....
didnt get to see enough replays of that but commentators r claiming its a handball

Anyone??

Van der Vaart chipped ...Amelia pissed

milan are hell bent on breaking a couple of limbs of spurs players

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
milan playing with 12 men on the pitch

Gattuso pushes Redknapp's assistant in his face :lol:

yea brave Gattuso ...hez still on the pitch .... he jus poked lambu ....ref is Gattuso's sassur

in betwn all the nonsense .... milan are playing sme good football

Gattuso finally gets a yellow ... disgrace .... atleast 2 milan players ... Gattuso and flamini sud v been sent off ....
expect 2000 lines of rant in tmrw's london newspapers

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
another fine example of UEFA looking to oust non-english clubs in the early stages of the competition ....

thats the spirit ...lambu scores ... good run by lennon after a ****Ing performance in the first half ..

is that corluka with blood on his ankle

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Fight! Fight! Fight! AC Milan skipper Gennaro Gattuso marcxhes over to the sideline where he shakes hands with Harry Redknapp, then lunges for Joe Jordan. With Jordan showing no sign of backing down, the two men snarl at each other before Gattuso puts the skills he learned in Scotland as a Rangers player into service by trying to stick the nut on Jordan before being dragged away.

hahahah

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wow great job by Spurs, got to congratulate them. They make me taste humble pie over and over again.

*i51.tinypic.com/3359u3b.gif

:lol: @ Roman Pavyluchenko

Last edited:
Top Bottom