• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
That reminds me is Glen Johnson fit today to play???Whats their fitness result???They should drop Carra & bring glen if possible...

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
A Fact for Berbatov Haters

He has scored 33 goals in 98 matches for us when Tevez (who got all the love) has scored 34 in 99 matches.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ yup, Berbatov is the new van Basten. :lol:

A greater fact, Tevez is the better player out of the two. We can see how many goals he has scored for Citeh which is an inferior team. Disillusioned Man Utd fans will take Tevez over Berbatov anyday.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
:D @ Redcafe

@ico
Berbatov isn't even a goalscoring striker. His main job is to create.
Tevez is getting goals at city because of Mancini's SerieA tactics.

Hmm, this is strange, someone explain the weird colored hyperlinks.

And yeah, I'm back for a week atleast. Didnt ze the incident for the past 2 months :(

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
not a berbatov hater,i infact love the way he controls the ball,tevez is awesome as well & playing well for city,just saying when berbatov has an off day,he looks lazy,scratchy...he gets frustrated & struggles to keep the ball..he has a hatrick in his name but he needs to get his form back & seeing the last 2 games or so..my observation was that he is still not able to get used to hernandez yet....lack of coordination is evident...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
gerrard has been way off the mark in first half...torres is lacking confidence...after the initial fifteen minutes,liverpool again seemed defensive,Bolton created more chances..average performance for now

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Too tired to watch the game... I'm just sitting here in front of the computer, trying to make sense of how I spent my first day back home. Will go and buy a Chelsea home shirt tomorrow. :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Great goal by maxi..good pass by torres...so finally liverpool ahead... :D

liverpool wins 1-0

Last edited:
Top Bottom