• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Is that what he said??? I haven't come across the Spanish version, but if you translate that thing, it should be 'If it is white and in a bottle, it must be milk, right?'.
That's what I understand from my rudimentary Spanish. :p

LOL!! Dug up a mountain, got a rat!! That would knock Cantona's seagulls and trawlers right off the top of the charts!! :lol: :D

Yeah it's a Spanish idiom :p Basically that spanish idiom is equivalent of the english 'duck' idiom.

The reverse is happenning 1-0 to Spuds :lol:

Also, FC Copenhagen showing plenty of balls, 1-1 HT score, despite massive c.untlery by Bar Soaps. Valdez wasnt sent off in a CLEAR foul. So sad now it's like a routine thing with Bar Soap and cheating :|

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Poor first half from United. Great goals in the second half.

TH 3 - 1 IM
Bale was such a beast in this match. Utterly unplayable.8)

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
rafa sucks x 2

but now some will argue that the inter players sucked :lol:

great 2nd half display from united,with berba back to what he does best :lol:
standout players for me were scholesy n carrick

btw,scrap that poll n make Barca a commonly hated team :lol:

Last edited:

way2jatin

Journeyman
wenger is impressed by the growth of JACK WILSHIRE

Premier League football news from the Barclays Premier League | Wenger surprise at Wilshere progress

spurs wins comprehensively against Inter milan

Barcelona drew and MANU wins

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Copenhagen played very well yesterday. They could have won if they'd taken the chances that came their way. Valdes was incredibly lucky to stay on the pitch after fouling N'Doye outside his area with a high knee to the striker's face!! Alves should have been off too, after kicking out at an FCK player. Still, Bar-salona could have won it at the death, Pedro's shot hitting the post.

Benitez: If it's white and flies past Maicon...it has to be Bale!

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rafa sucks.

Tottenham H. 1 - 0 Inter Milan
Fvck off Rafa

rafa sucks x 2

Man I regret wanting Spuddies to lose. Spuddies winning CL matches is totally worth it :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:
OMG! What a player Bale is. Phenomenal. What a player. World Class. Maicon totally humiliated.
Modric is some player as well. What a pass to set up the first goal.

Spurs deserve the plaudits, to beat the European Champions and that too in such a style deserves credit. Kudos.
Arse fans are calming themselves by going 'rafa sucks' and other shite now :lol: Well done Spurs :D

XTerminator

:lol:
OMG! What a player Bale is. Phenomenal. What a player. World Class. Maicon totally humiliated.
Modric is some player as well. What a pass to set up the first goal.
the lad is hyped.how inter failed to deal with him was my reason for this:
rafa sucks x 2

also: Tottenham 3-1 Inter: Inter fail to deal with Bale | Zonal Marking
^epic.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ his performance was brilliant, and he is just 21. But yeah Rafa got his tactics wrong here, and the article is good, covers up the game tactics pretty well. However I disagree about the part about the deeper line reasoning.
Nice to see you giving the reasoning on your assertion unlike the arse lads who are too pissed to be within reason :lol:

XTerminator

dude,im glad you acknowledged,but i do have reasons to explain behind *most* of my rants :D

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini to sell Shaun Wright-Phillips and Wayne Bridge - Telegraph

you listening JT? :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Now, wasn't that Bridge deal a good one? 12M for a reserve left-back!! :lol:

Err, just don't mention the SWP deal. Pretty please. :p

"It's called 'the quack'. One of the lads actually dances like that on a Saturday night, and when we go away every year, the lads decide what celebration I am going to do the next year. They actually picked that one, so I have got to do it. one of the lads actually dances like that, so you can imagine what he looks like on a Saturday night" - Newcastle Kevin Nolan explains his ducky celebration

LMAO!!! Now who could be the 'lad' in question? :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom